Woman who don't like men with tons of muscles

Options

Replies

• jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that so many people think body builders have some kind of personality defect or issues. Is this from personal experience or a common stereotype? Not trolling just curious. Personally I have found most tuff guy with attitude problems were the Strong/fat bouncer kind of guys. The few body builders that I have seen around seem to be pretty cool but I dont know any very well. Never had any experience with the roided out meat head kind of guys though so I have nothing to go on there.
    yeah, really. boyfriend was a bodybuilder and he's the biggest sweetheart ever. he's not cocky or full of himself or anything. actually, he has self esteem issues that are at least as big as mine.
    bodybuilders are people too, you guys. they just put in a lot more/stricter effort with their exercise and diets. and they spray tan and get rubbed down with oil every so often. that doesn't change their personalities. if they're a douche, it's because they're a douche, not because they're a bodybuilder.
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Give me a barrel-chested guy, gut or not, any day. I love my tall, burly hubby - liked his type before we started dating and was perfectly happy that he happened to be that type lol. He's got plenty of muscle under a solid layer of fat and I'm okay with that :D

98041_700b_v1.jpg
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds lame, but I promise to redeem myself later; I don't actually care about looks. I have dated all types of men, tall short, thin, fat, ginger, blonde, etc.. and all I really want is intelligence and good conversation. That being said, if we're being shallow, I want a fricking Norse God.

http://rawrgg.com/weekly-eye-candy-chris-hemsworth/chris-hemsworth-em-thor/
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    It has never had anything to do with body type, I must be attracted to someone but body has nothing to do with it and sometimes even if the looks aren't up to par, they are still gorgeous with a great personality. I have dated Ripped, slim, down right skinny,m tall short, pudgy, fat, lean...every type you can think of and have no regrets.
  • It is my opinion that women who say they don't like 'muscley men' only say so because a 'muscley man' hasn't taken interest in them.

Zing!
    Well this isn't any where near true. I, personally can't stand really big muscles on men, and I get hit on my a lot of men like that. It's just something I'm not attracted too.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Tall, lean, and with the perfect size muscles. Too much muscle and overweight are turn off's for me. Yes, those types are super friendly, I'm just not attracted to them.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have dated men with all different body types really. I will say though, 2 of my exes were really ripped/buff and one was HORRIBLE in bed and the other was mediocre at best. They were both pretty selfish in the bedroom honestly. No clue if it's like that with all muscular men, but it was with these 2. My current bf is tall and lean with some natural muscle tone and doesn't work out at all. I definitely prefer him over the muscle guys any day...
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    ^^Fatties will work harder in the bedroom. (men and women) because they want to please you.
  • elysianashes
    Options
    No, I work harder in the bedroom because it's harder for me to move my fat *kitten*... oh wait, that's not what you meant...
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If you'd asked me 13 years ago what my type was, I'd have said dark hair, pale, thin. Think Johnny Depp or Tommy Lee.

Then I met a guy who was absolutely perfect for me in every way. And he was a chunky green eyed blonde. I realized that none of my preferences mattered one hill of beans when someone understood, respected, and cared about me (and me him) as much as this guy did.

Individual chemistry trumps all.

^^^^This.

Actually, I have a a very similar man myself, green eyes, blonde hair, and when I met him he was skinny. Settling down and eating my food, he pudged up perfectly. :) I prefer some meat on a man, not too much, not too little. I've never really been attracted to overly muscular guys, just a personal preference. :)
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Christ, reading this thread was painful! Guys seem to be getting butthurt over nothing :huh:
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Christ, reading this thread was painful! Guys seem to be getting butthurt over nothing :huh:

hi, how are you

I'm grand, thank you
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I-dont-always-pick-things-up-But-when-I-do-I-put-them-down.jpg
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I like men with muscles who obviously have some sort of self control, self respect, and of course determination! I find people who care about their health very attractive. ;)

Although, I must say a thin sharply dressed Korean man is always attractive as well. Because... Well... They look easy to control/dominate? Oh lord... Gonna stop there!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

9_383842110_brad_pitt_in_bed_h180404_l.jpg

this is what a man looks like:

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

I wonder how many women would even glance at the bottom dude if the top were anywhere nearby? I'm guessing not many. Brad Pitt wouldn't even make my top 10 best looking guy celebs, but seriously, no contest between those two.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

I wonder how many women would even glance at the bottom dude if the top were anywhere nearby? I'm guessing not many. Brad Pitt wouldn't even make my top 10 best looking guy celebs, but seriously, no contest between those two.

seriously... the solution is someone like me... good looks, some muscles, and the natural born ability to kickass..(and look good doing it.)

careful ladies... dont trip over my...........

...ego.
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like all fit men. Anything other than that relating to body shape dosen't matter. ;o I actually don't mind super skinny either, I find it attractive, haha.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

I totally agree. I don't want to be able to bench press my boyfriend... If something bad were to happen I would like to think that he could "handle" it.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

Ones who like strong guys. The bottom squats has squatted 1000 pounds.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It is my opinion that women who say they don't like 'muscley men' only say so because a 'muscley man' hasn't taken interest in them.

oh is that your opinion! o.k