Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job
  • CanCur
    CanCur Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Ive had two c-sections, one just last year and I currently weight 144 hoping to get to 125 but my abs (not sure if they are even there) and new body weight are giving me false hope that I will get my old body back. Glad to see your hard work payed off for you. Btw you look great in your before and after pictures! Good for you for wanting to get in shape after the babies
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those abs! You look awesome!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Thank yall! I'm still contemplating putting my 30 days of Insanity pictures up or if I should just wait until after my 60 days ( :
  • BrittMUSTloseweight
    BrittMUSTloseweight Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you looks awesome! i hope to one day look like you, i have such a HUGE flap from having two big babies. its disgusting to look at :/ i hate myself for it but i will try my hardest! it would be so much easier if i had a work out partner
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I had 2 c/s and my tummy is in my avatar, I think it looks pretty OK for a 30-something mom. :)

OMG you're tummy is amazing!!! Its exactly what I want mine to look like! What did you do?

Eat clean (well, as much as possible) and work out a lot! LOL! I lift weights several times a week and I'm in training for my 5th full marathon. And wait for time to pass....my "babies" are 7 and 9.5 now, so it's been a while since my c/s.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I had 2 c/s and my tummy is in my avatar, I think it looks pretty OK for a 30-something mom. :)

OMG you're tummy is amazing!!! Its exactly what I want mine to look like! What did you do?

Eat clean (well, as much as possible) and work out a lot! LOL! I lift weights several times a week and I'm in training for my 5th full marathon. And wait for time to pass....my "babies" are 7 and 9.5 now, so it's been a while since my c/s.

I just told my husband last night that I am going to give Insanity the full go-round with my eating habits to see where it takes me and if I'm not satisfied then I'll try to tighten up and eat healthy! I love me some food yeah! LOL!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    you looks awesome! i hope to one day look like you, i have such a HUGE flap from having two big babies. its disgusting to look at :/ i hate myself for it but i will try my hardest! it would be so much easier if i had a work out partner

Thank you. I think that I am eventually going to have to get a tummy tuck because my skin is starting to droop alot from where my "flap" was. But I want to bust *kitten* for an ENTIRE year before I consider going through it so maybe all they will have to take off is skin and not go through my muscles again! And I have an amazing workout partner...the hubbers! He fusses at me if my form is wrong and I know I'm pushing myself hard enough because I try to out-do him! LOL!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    congrats! I've had 2 c-sections so thanks for giving me hope!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    this is great---you look fantastic..... but for you poor c-sec mommies like me who got anchored the luxury of a vertical insicion for the second c-sec after a horizontal for the 1st ...it is so much tougher to tighten that up... I may always have a bit of a pouch...but I ahve two beautiful kids so pouch be danged....I have done personal trainer and Insanity (TWICE) and pilates and....and...and...
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I also agree on your choice with the tummy tuck. I have a friend who doesn't want to try to work off the baby belly and is going for the full tuck in a few weeks at a whopping $8500!! That price tag gives me more motivation to do this the HARD and cheap way..lol. I agree though, if after tons of sweat and tears if surgery is inevitable due to skin I might look into it too. Keep up the good work!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    this is great---you look fantastic..... but for you poor c-sec mommies like me who got anchored the luxury of a vertical insicion for the second c-sec after a horizontal for the 1st ...it is so much tougher to tighten that up... I may always have a bit of a pouch...but I ahve two beautiful kids so pouch be danged....I have done personal trainer and Insanity (TWICE) and pilates and....and...and...

Oh no! I hate hearing about vertical incisions. I was fortunate enough to have my doctors not cut me vertically where as any other doctor in the area wouldn't have thought twice given the circumstances. At least you are like me and TRYING to do something about it! There is no gaurantee that I will lose mine and I have a very realist goal and I am very satisfied as far as my results are going! I wish it would magically disappear because I have my rough days, like today, where I want to throw in the towel and say screw it because its still there! BUT I was finally able to throw away my Spanks ( :
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Awesome results!! I also agree on your choice with the tummy tuck. I have a friend who doesn't want to try to work off the baby belly and is going for the full tuck in a few weeks at a whopping $8500!! That price tag gives me more motivation to do this the HARD and cheap way..lol. I agree though, if after tons of sweat and tears if surgery is inevitable due to skin I might look into it too. Keep up the good work!

It helped me alot when I went for my consultation and the surgeon said that I only qualified for the mini-tuck! I knew right there that it wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be and I could work the most of it off! Plus, what's good is a pretty belly with a saggy butt! :laugh: I haven't seen my butt this perky since highschool!! LOL!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Thanks for posting.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I love insanity. I am a csection vbac momma.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

To be completely honest with you...I have been stalking your story since I started working out! You are all over Google! I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity! :happy:
  • CaseyMichigan
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! That is SO encouraging! I had three c-sections (not planned) and I was wondering if I would have to get a tummy tuck or something... I too decided I would give it my best shot and work my hardest (and because I'm at the beginning of my journey with mfp it is very encouraging to me to see your pictures and hear your determination). Thank you - from one "mommy" to another! ;)

Casey
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :love: You rock girl!
    Mama of c-sec girl June '08, HBAC girl June '10 & HWBAC boy Nov '11
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options

To be completely honest with you...I have been stalking your story since I started working out! You are all over Google! I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity! :happy:

Really? I need to google myself I Guess lol. Glad it's inspire ring you :)
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for posting this! This is a total inspiration! I have had 3 c-sections and I am focused on loseing this baby/c-section belly! Thank you for showing us it can be done! Now if you have a secret to get rid of the stretch marks that would be great! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!