My 30 bls loss. Pics!

Options

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Job!!! you give me hope as we are close in height and build. I am about 15 lbs away from goal...any tips??:sad:

Yes just keep your eye on the prize!! And don't trade what you want in the moment for what you really want in the future. That's one thing i had to keep reminding myself. Just do the best you can do and LOG EVERYTHING!! :) You will get there in no time! Thank you for your comment! :D
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I did an "OH WOW!" at the last pic. So inspiring! I've lost about 30 lbs and don't look anything like that, but I have a lot more to lose. Thanks for the great inspiration, you look awesome!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to comment on my progress everyone! :D
  • DBlythe50
    DBlythe50 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations..........it is so much fun to see the transformation. Great Job!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    awesomeness in pictures. Fantastic job! thanks for sharing! you look healthier :flowerforyou:
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!!!!!
  • biancaescobar1
    biancaescobar1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you look great i am also 5'1 and started off at 156, i started my healthy lifestyle 2 weeks ago and lost 4lbs, seeing your post definitely makes me more determined to lose weight! :)
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look great
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats!:)
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job and had learned so much about taking your health into your own hands at just 19, I wish I had accomplished that. Oh, and you look hot!
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! good job girl!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing!!
  • sumaiyakhan
    Options
    You look amazing, Congratulations!!!! :)
  • ACB42
    ACB42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am the same height and shooting for a 30 lb weight loss, so this is encouraging to me!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Aww thanks so much everyone!:heart: Your comments make me feel so good about my progress! :) Feel free to add me for support! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • cansnchloe
    cansnchloe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. That is my rate of loss on a great month!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on the transformation!
  • erinl84
    erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great! how long did this take you and how did you do it???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!