One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options

Replies

• kondon
    kondon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic i also have alot to lose and seeing your pics just lets me know it's possible if i just put my mind to it. Way to go!!!!!!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a inspiration..you really did an amazing job! Hope all goes well for your father. Thanks for posting, it really helps people like me that are just starting out. :flowerforyou:
  • LisaMarieMcFIT
    Options
    Wow what an incredible transformation! Good for you for taking charge of your health.

I understand what you're going through with your dad - my father has bad complications from type 2 diabetes as well. I don't think a lot of people understand the severity of the disease and how it can effect your entire body. My dad no longer has vision in one eye, has trouble digesting food, lost half of his foot due to infection, bad neuropathy, bad kidney, high blood pressure...etc, etc... and only 56 years old and was never "obese," just a little chunky. Another myth: Only obese people get type 2 diabetes. Watching what he's gone through has been a huge motivator to take care of myself!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!!
  • mcumba
    mcumba Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you are a true inspiration for us who want to change our future!!! Keep it going!!!!
  • kiranicsmom
    kiranicsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A picture is worth a 1000 words...but yours are worth way more than that!

Congrats on your accomplishments and good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work!!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are definitely and inspiration!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    OH MY WOW YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!!! you are truly an inspiration, keep it up !!!!!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! Such a wonderful job!!!!
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Holy poop Batman! Awesome job!!!
  • cole137
    cole137 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look amazing lady! Well done
  • AndreaEstesByrd
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, it has inspired me to step up my game with eating healthier and excercising more.
  • elsrws
    elsrws Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Fantastic, congratulations!!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You are an inspiration. You look fantastic!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job...
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    This is the happiest thing I've seen all day!!Awesome job and congrats!!!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! I GOT GOOSEBUMPS READING YOUR STORY! YOU INSPIRE ME TO EAT HEALTHIER AND KEEP IT UP! THIS SHALL BE ME COME MARCH 2013!!! :)
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    VERY inspirational! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!