My 30 bls loss. Pics!

Options

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    you look great! how long did this take you and how did you do it???

I have been counting cals for a year and 6 months now. I'm not always really strict (the weekends use to be the worst for me) but I have never been horrible for more that 3 days (if that) at a time. I like the feeling of being in control so when my eating would get out of hand I would just make myself get back on the wagon and in a matter of days I would be feeling powerful and good about myself again. That's the most important thing to my weight loss is just staying within my cal limit! Also I have been eating a lot more veggies and organic food. I use to work out (I love the 30 day shred!) maybe 3 times a week but due to health issues I haven't been able to work out for a while now so the most important thing is to eat good!

Thank you very much for your comment! :flowerforyou:
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    You look great!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Good for you girl!!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Aww thanks all! :flowerforyou:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

Great reminder of the importance of progress pics :)
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done :)
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! And I'm wearing that bra today! :P VS Biofit? lol
  • skinnyjess15
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!!
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep up the good work!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Very jealous of your flat belly! ;)
  • bikiniwantabe
    bikiniwantabe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    U look awesome! This is great motivation for me. I am 5'2" and 170 pounds. I want to get to 130 so I am very similar to you. How long did it take you to lose that much? How many calories did you eat a day and what exercise did you do? Thanks for sharing!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! You and I are about the same height, and I'm at the same weight you were in the first pic, and my goal is about where you are now. It's nice to see pics that I can actually relate to.

Congrats on your weight loss, you look fantastic! And thanks again for sharing.
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    You look fabulous :)
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look gr8....congrats....
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    U look awesome! This is great motivation for me. I am 5'2" and 170 pounds. I want to get to 130 so I am very similar to you. How long did it take you to lose that much? How many calories did you eat a day and what exercise did you do? Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much! If you read my previous replies to posters on this post it answers all those questions you have! :D
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - you look so toned and trim - total flat tummy. Well done you !! x
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have done so well, Brit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!