One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options

Replies

• angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow, you have done amazingly! well done!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you are inspirational i wish i could see similar results in a year... and i hope with all my heart i see them in six months... kudos to you
  • fjc1968
    fjc1968 Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations, you are amazing. Good luck with the last 20lb
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Inspiring.
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    truly an inspiration...u are amazing and congrats on the weight loss =)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! Wonderful improvement!
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow amazing loss and life change, thanks for the inspiration
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I needed the reminder tonight why I am on this journey. I am hoping that your dad is going to be okay. Your story is inspiring so many people that I'm sure you've saved a life or two by sharing your experience. Keep up the good work.
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW! thankyou so much for posting your story, truly inspirational. Good luck with the rest of your journey and best wishes to your father.
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I needed the reminder tonight why I am on this journey. I am hoping that your dad is going to be okay. Your story is inspiring so many people that I'm sure you've saved a life or two by sharing your experience. Keep up the good work.
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    Now, I look like your "before" picture...want so much to have those "after" pictures of my own...
    ...I'm not there yet, not for a while...Thanks for sharing, you look great!
    Life saved...<3
  • keely1971
    keely1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You give me inspiration to keep on track. You look awesome.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What you have achieved and how you look is awesome and what amazes me more is that you didn't have one day of cheating! Congratulations to you, enjoy all the new clothes shopping!
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Girl, that is fantastic!
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need to read, hopefully in a years time I will write a similar post.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, how bloody amazing are you !!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and your life sounds like its complete xxx Bravo xxx
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! You have to tell me all your secrets! You lost it pretty fast! You look great! I am on the same journey but still have a long way to go...about 100 more. I am really struggling with a plateau for about 3 weeks now. I have not cheated and work out everyday but the scales just wont move. I have lost alot of inches though. Any good advice? Please, Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!