One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options

Replies

• bangersnmash90
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic, congratulations. You are an inspiration to everyone and you definitely deserve all these compliments you're getting!
  • gurrl_
    gurrl_ Posts: 69
    Options
    what an inspiration!! Congratulations, you look great! :)
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    And I know many of you won't believe this, but it wasn't even hard. It's all a mind game - knowing what I want and need, and knowing that I can accomplish anything as long as I've got it firmly in my head.

I'm going to frame this. You are so inspiring!
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    You look fantastic :smile:
  • jetlbomb
    jetlbomb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This brought a tear to my eye. Go you. Well done for looking awesome and being in control of your life!
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    WOW! Amazing :D Your mid section has really toned up too. Congratulations to you :heart: :drinker:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :D I'm so happy for you!!!! I love that you said it wasn't even hard. I've only just started, but I feel like it isn't really that hard, but I'm afraid that I'm going to eat my words later!! lol But hearing from someone who has accomplished so much - Maybe I'm right and it won't be hard! You seem to think the same way I do: logically and matter-of-factly. It IS a mind game. My motto so far as been if you're in the right place in your mind, then you'll do fine. :P

The one thing I can't believe is that you've NEVER had a cheat day??? WOW!!! I have trouble saying no to my favorite foods still, but I find it incredible that you have found a mindset that allows you to say no without the negativity creeping into your mind - such willpower!! I am inspired. Thank you for sharing your story!! ^_^
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! You look great!
  • needtoloseweight25
    Options
    When I saw your story I had to post!!! First off, I need to say I absolutely love the before and after shots. You look great!!!!! Your story motivates me to better because you lost 3x the amount of weight that I need to lose and I have been struggling to lose weight for like the last three years. Congrats on your chose to live a healthier lifestyle, you will live longer, and enjoy life!!!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow... amazing!!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on turning your life around!! You have done amazingly well! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Awesome progress- totally inspiring! =)
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! You sure are commited! COngrats on the life changes and all the best to you. God Bless, and prayers for your Dad. Good luck to you both :)
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    just amazing. you actually lost more than I weigh. it must feel totally incredible and one thing is sure - your dad must be wickedly p;roud of you!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    May I add my congratulations, yours is an inspiring story - thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou: I love the bit where you said it wasn't hard. I am losing weight easily with MFP and all the benefits it has, and I haven't found it hard either - altho only at 11 kgs so far for me.
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing!!!! Congratz to all your hard work and dedication!!!! Can't wait to post my pics when I reach my goal!!! This is truly an awesome accomplishment!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Amazing change! You look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • torreviejo
    torreviejo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Your story is amazing and I feel so pleased for you and all the hard work that you have put in.

My journey only started in March of this year but reading you post has made me feel so much more positive..

Thank you.

Jan from Wales UK
  • AfroZulu
    AfroZulu Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! You have motivated me to stick with it!! I will visit your blog everyday so I will stay on track. Thanks so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!