Let's Start 6 Week 6 Pack on April 16th!!!

Options
Hey Everyone!

I'm on my 12th Day of 30DS and I should be done by April 16th.

I think I want to start Jillian Michaels' 6 Week 6 Pack right after. Anyone want to start with me?!?!

We can motivate each other through it. I have a group of people (here on MFP) doing 30DS with me and it is working so well!!!

Anyone have it and want to start on April 16th?!?!?

Replies

• CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm starting alone :noway:
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also doing the 30 Day Shred (started March 1st). I have 5 days left! I am planning to start the 6 week six pack when I am finished this one!
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me toooo! :happy: I start level 2 of 30 day shred tomorrow actually. And I bought 6 week 6 pack and planned on starting it after the shred. I'll go ahead and start it on the 16th with you! :smile: I :heart: Jillian! Woo! :love: :tongue:
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have that DVD, I made it through 5weeks and then I went on a vacation and didn't finish it. =/ I'll give it another chance :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have already started 6 week 6 pack, but it will be nice to have others doing it with me!
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    Yay!!! So excited to start now:happy:

Those that have done it, how long is it again?
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    No hate, but you can't get a 6 pack in 6 weeks.

And an excercise DVD will never do that. It's all diet
  • CADreaming09
    Options

I'm doing 30DS by JM and my stomach is already way flatter! Exercise definitely will get you nice abs. I don't think any of us are under the impression that we will get a 6 pack while eating donuts everyday.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Its 35mins long. Level 1 is fairly easy, but level 2 is a killer :O
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I'm doing 30DS by JM and my stomach is already way flatter! Exercise definitely will get you nice abs. I don't think any of us are under the impression that we will get a 6 pack while eating donuts everyday.

Have you ever tried and stuck with an exercise dvd dude? Jillian Michaels is amazing! Just ten days of her shred and I've already lost inches and gained muscle.

And amen sister!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I wanna link up and do this dvd again. I did it before but didnt eat the best but im ready to give it my all. Beach trip planned for June 7th. Lets do it
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered it. I'm near the end of the 30DS and wanted something for after. However, I'm not starting on April 16th as that's my birthday! I'll probably start the day after! :wink:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am will to take it on....This will be my 5th Round......By the 16th I will have completed her Kickboxing FastFix(LOVE) and then only 2 weeks in to Body Revolution so I want to pair this up with it...PERFECT....Count me in....Just send the Group request....THANKS!!!

LOVE 6w//6p I got great Results!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this... I'll have to go buy the DVD but I should be good by the 16th... Are we doing it everyday?
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing Les Mills but i would love to do a hybrid schedule and include this :).. so count me in!! please send group request once it's set up.. thanks!!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Hi,

I started 30DS 4 days ago so I may have to run 30DS and the 6 week six pack alongside eachother for a week but I'm totally up for doing this with you. I'm new to myfitnesspal so it would be great to make some friends :)
  • dvs1962
    dvs1962 Posts: 6
    Options

Regardless, a stronger core is always a good thing.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am in!
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm doing the 30DS right now and will be done April 14...I'll start with you on the 16 also!!