ladies, question. seriously guys..i wouldnt read.

Options
2»

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    make sure you use condoms etc.

That. Make sure he bathes with his boots on.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    By all means wait and see what the dr has to say unless you start to bleed more than normal or experience any new symptoms. I'm using an IUD and I took about 2 months for my body to adjust to it. I hope it gets better for you...sorry not much help! Hang in there! :)
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am a Nurse Practitioner, but that is very weird. I really don't recommend anyone giving medical advice over the internet, but you may have to switch to something else. Please do follow-up with your MD tomorrow. Are you taking the pills as directed?
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I work in a OBGYN office. If this is your first month on the pill, it's possible your body is just adjusting. We always suggest to patients to give the pill a few months to work. Be sure u are taking it the same time every day and do not skip any (as this will also cause break thru bleeding). If you are soaking a pad or tampon in a hour consistently or have large clots, then that could be another problem and then for sure I would call your docotors office. Hope this helps!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When i started some thing new i was on it for a wholeee month then it just went a way..
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Don't HAVE SEX and expect it to prevent your from getting pregnant.
    The pill is quite obviously not working for you properly....so if you do need to get er' done, make sure you use condoms etc.

Never had this problem, but I would stop taking it until I saw my doctor...because I have been on things before and they always say that if the side affects aren't right stop taking it.

LOL, i have ONE trust me...i dont want another. Always safe > sorry.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Two things

1) follow medical advice

2) have sex anyway!

amen to both!

:sick:

....I've never met a guy that wouldn't throw up at that suggestion.

As lovey dovey as my guy and I are (we've been together for 6 years) neither of us would EVER do this. Ugh. Sorry.

Back on topic though!
    When I first went on the pill, my body took forever to get used to it. I didn't have a period for 6 months.
    My other friend however had your problem, she had her period(?) for 3 weeks when she first went on it. Her doctor told her that it was just her hormones, and that it would clear up soon. She continued to have problems for a while, and it turned out she just had to switch to a different brand as it seemed her body wasn't reacting properly to whatever that brand had in it.

If you're driving yourself crazy with having to wait until tomorrow to see a doctor, try calling the nurse's hotline to see if they have any advice. Good luck :)
  • xo_morgan
    Options
    Two things

1) follow medical advice

2) have sex anyway!

amen to both!

:sick:

....I've never met a guy that wouldn't throw up at that suggestion.

As lovey dovey as my guy and I are (we've been together for 6 years) neither of us would EVER do this. Ugh. Sorry.

Back on topic though!
    When I first went on the pill, my body took forever to get used to it. I didn't have a period for 6 months.
    My other friend however had your problem, she had her period(?) for 3 weeks when she first went on it. Her doctor told her that it was just her hormones, and that it would clear up soon. She continued to have problems for a while, and it turned out she just had to switch to a different brand as it seemed her body wasn't reacting properly to whatever that brand had in it.

If you're driving yourself crazy with having to wait until tomorrow to see a doctor, try calling the nurse's hotline to see if they have any advice. Good luck :)

I've met guys who will. My boyfriend im with now teeters with the idea. He doesnt really like it. but he will do it if im that horny. lol. & i'm kind of awkward when i try doing it in the shower so thats not really an option :embarassed:

But thanks for your advice tho, im just ready for him to get back tomorrow! (my dr)
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i had a similar situation. I had been on my pill for over a year and over once in a while I will have spotting during week 2 and 3 or the pack. It might be the hormones not being strong enough. Mine was not heeavy enough to worry about but I am asking my Dr about it at my yearly. I would stay on it just so you don't mess up your cycle even more.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Two things

1) follow medical advice

2) have sex anyway!

This. Unless you or your partner don't want to be physical, they is no reason to stop having sex whilst on your period.
    I choose not to, but that's only cos it can be rather messy lol
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    The Pill makes me a beast. Or pisses of my ovarian cysts.
    Even my mother hates me when I take it.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've had girlfriends who took that Seasonique or whatever it's called where they only get a period 3-4 times a year. Those TOMs did last for a month or so when they got them.
  • xo_morgan
    Options
    The Pill makes me a beast. Or pisses of my ovarian cysts.
    Even my mother hates me when I take it.

LMAO me too. I've been in straight up b!tch mode for a month now! everyone can always tell when im on my TOM. & this month has been exceptionally bad for those around me :ohwell:
    I've had girlfriends who took that Seasonique or whatever it's called where they only get a period 3-4 times a year. Those TOMs did last for a month or so when they got them.
    im actually on BeYaz..its all ive ever been on. So maybe i will have to see if they can get me on something else.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Two things

1) follow medical advice

2) have sex anyway!

amen to both!

I agree with these ladies! Just throw a dark towel under your rear and go for it! I don't let TOM tell me when I can and can't get my groove on :bigsmile: