young gal friends wanted

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Hey now, I think we need to focus less on the OP and more on my request for more young gals.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    OP even though your desire to help is admirable. Usage of words is very important. All I could hear was the Amber Alert that was getting ready to play.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OP even though your desire to help is admirable. Usage of words is very important. All I could hear was the Amber Alert that was getting ready to play.

Ditto.

And I would discourage my own daughter from befriending a complete stranger, especially an adult, under these circumstances. Not safe.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    As a person with a degree in Criminal Justice (which has a major emphasis in psychology/sociology) I can tell you that targeting young girls with emotional disorders is straight out of the Child Molester's playbook. The only thing you left out was fatherless girls or else you would have covered the gambit of girls who are easy prey for people who want to do those types of things.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Okay, clearly she has tried to explain the OP.
    Take it down a notch. Seriously.:huh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay, clearly she has tried to explain the OP.
    Take it down a notch. Seriously.:huh:

Again... agree.

Sometimes we write stuff and don't read it before we post and don't realize how it comes off. Give the lady a break. She has some training in a particular area of counseling and she wanted to offer her support.
  • caseyboo85
    Options
    How does this work? I literally just created my profile. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks (:
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Sometimes we write stuff and don't read it before we post and don't realize how it comes off. Give the lady a break. She has some training in a particular area of counseling and she wanted to offer her support.

One would think that if she had said training, she would not have made the mistake she did. That's like me saying, I'm sorry you lost your family and home in a fire. I grabbed the hose that was attached to a diesel truck instead of my fire truck because I wasn't paying attention.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ............................................................................ because sending the OP a message to talk about how what she said could come across as conflicting to what she meant is entirely too mature.

You people never NEED a reason to display your faux wit/ snarkism. This was yet another excuse. Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hey now, I think we need to focus less on the OP and more on my request for more young gals.

Your van is quite comfy.
    *noises form outside* Hey who turned out all the lights? And what happened to all of the candy?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Beyond that, MFP is 18+, so you won't see many actual teenagers here.
    Heh. Riiiiiiight...
  • rml_16
    Options
    ............................................................................ because sending the OP a message to talk about how what she said could come across as conflicting to what she meant is entirely too mature.

You people never NEED a reason to display your faux wit/ snarkism. This was yet another excuse. Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...

As the mother of a young girl, no I couldn't let this go.

Parents spend a lot of time and energy trying to teach their children to look out for people like the OP. Not because she necessarily has bad intentions, but because you just don't know. As pointed out earlier, if she has the kind of training and experience she claims, she should know better.

MY child probably wouldn't respond to something like this, but someone else's might.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

young girls should not be on this site its in the rule book so I can point that out and besides this isn't the place for kids ..high horse or monkeys whatever you like to call it this post in itself should be deleted and maybe the poster is being honest but needs to find a better way to reach out to the youth this site is not for them.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

As the mother of a young girl, no I couldn't let this go.

Parents spend a lot of time and energy trying to teach their children to look out for people like the OP. Not because she necessarily has bad intentions, but because you just don't know. As pointed out earlier, if she has the kind of training and experience she claims, she should know better.

MY child probably wouldn't respond to something like this, but someone else's might.

Exactly! And if she is too ill-equipped to post something more appropriate, given this situation, then I fear she would do more harm than good. Regardless of her intentions.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...
    Monkey peons? Monkeys don't do much pee-on. They will do the occasional poop-on, though.

What they're really into is poop-flinging., which doesn't require the same amount of effort or stealthiness as a pee-on or poop-on.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    untitled_51.png
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...
    Monkey peons? Monkeys don't do much pee-on. They will do the occasional poop-on, though.

What they're really into is poop-flinging., which doesn't require the same amount of effort or stealthiness as a pee-on or poop-on.

Ah this recently came up with some of my mfp's and one did actually get peed on in a zoo, but she's the only monkey peon that I know personally.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Like I said... "sending the OP a message to talk about how what she said could come across as conflicting to what she meant is entirely too mature."

I don't believe children are permitted on this website, but let's say that they ARE. Let's even say that the OP didn't mean anything innocently, and was trying to lure young girls in for sickening unmentionable nonsense. HOW AFFECTIVE IS SHOWING HER A PICTURE OF THE PEDO BEAR AND A CREEPY VAN???? That's not for HER. That's to make the other members commenting laugh. And THAT'S my issue with the comments.

No one is questioning anyone's parenting or threatening anyone's child in my opinion. My point is, STOP PERFORMING AND BE AN ADULT. I'm speaking against comments made SOLELY for the entertainment of THE PEONS and not about your opinion.

If you think it applies to you, then OH WELL.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    o_o
  • rml_16
    Options
    Like I said... "sending the OP a message to talk about how what she said could come across as conflicting to what she meant is entirely too mature."

I don't believe children are permitted on this website, but let's say that they ARE. Let's even say that the OP didn't mean anything innocently, and was trying to lure young girls in for sickening unmentionable nonsense. HOW AFFECTIVE IS SHOWING HER A PICKTURE OF THE PEDO BEAR AND A CREEPY VAN???? That's not for HER. That's to make the other members commenting laugh. And THAT'S my issue with the comments.

No one is questioning anyone's parenting or threatening anyone's child in my opinion. My point is, STOP PERFORMING AND BE AN ADULT. I'm speaking against comments made SOLELY for the entertainment of THE PEONS and not about your opinion.

If you think it applies to you, then OH WELL.

1. Even though no one under 18 is supposed to be here, there are many who lie about their ages and join, anyway. Some of them are dumb enough to admit it publicly.

2. Sending her a private message would not achieve the purpose of calling attention to what she's done wrong. Think about it. Some dumb kid is on here, sees this post and thinks, "Oh, I'll be her friend!" But then said dumb kid sees our responses and thinks twice about it because that dumb kid didn't consider the possible danger until that dumb kid's attention was brought to it by our responses.

3. To whose definition of "adult" are are adhering?
This discussion has been closed.