84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow you look absolutely stunning, well done, what a fantastic achievement!
  • AtomicRay
    AtomicRay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Congratulations !
  • TLynn0568
    TLynn0568 Posts: 36
    Options
    OMG how adorable are you!!

You don't even LOOK like the same person - MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS to you for your accomplishment!!
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And about 10 years younger, wow
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Great job....cool tats too
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You look great and that wedding dress is stunning!! :)
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Holy Skinny Cow!! That is awesome!! your wedding pic was gorgeous BTW Congrats
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look fantastic!
  • AngieELS
    AngieELS Posts: 18
    Options
    That's amazing. Congrats!
  • ktkennelly
    Options
    You look fantastic! Cheers to you!
  • Baurus
    Baurus Posts: 27
    Options
    Telling you as a man : you look really sexy now ;)
    seriously,gratz :D
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Such great motivation!
  • midoswife
    midoswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    u look amazing :) i gained so much after my wedding, and you lost :) u r amazing
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look aMAZing! Very inspirational. :)
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation! You look beautiful, as does your ink. :)
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!! So inspiring! I am a fatty at 5'3" right now. Started at 216 and currently at 187. Can't wait to hit my goal. You look fabulous and I'm sure you are super proud!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks peeps!
    It took me from June 2010! i went to the gym nearly every day at the start and I obviously slowed down after the first 6 months haha!

i ate healthy and no more than 1200 cals a day. I stopped gorging on takeaways and stopped drinking fizzy pop for good :)

I am still addicted to cheesburger tho!

Well done. Only 1200 calories - you must have been in starvation mode the whole time!!! Just kidding. This is a dig at those that always go on about starvation mode.
    Did you eat back your exercise calories?
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats girl! i would totally rock the bikini if i were you.

^^this! Don't wait to enjoy the bikini - you look amazing.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go, and the bikini looks well wow. lol anyway, this does pose a question for me, does being as big as some of us are affect how we are when we lose the weight? will we always feel like we aren't there yet? that scares me, like will i ever feel like i reach my goal? or does it cause some kind of mental disorder, like a posttramitic fat syndrome? just thoughts in my head

I'm glad you mentioned this.
    We tend to ignore that dont we....

YES. I will be honest. I thought I would be happy at 133lbs. No. Hated myself. I could do better. and so to 130. then 126. then 120...115....now my goal is 112. and I have people worried about me. I always feel fat.
    Me putting up those pics is the first time i have ever showed my body in public. I still get changed in the toilets at the gym.
    I count every calorie.... to look like I do now, has changed my head forever. It's interesting...

This is something you should work on because you looked fabulous at 133 as you do now. You look so good and you have to realise that and start seeing and thinking of yourself as a slim person not fat.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That. Is. INCREDIBLE.

You are so inspiring!!!!

Make sure you stay "healthy" and don't push yourself into the unhealthy range. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for posting!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!