GOAL = Boudoir photo shoot. Yours?

Options
redshoeshelley
redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
I've always wanted to do a boudoir shoot and so that's what I'm aiming for. Health and fitness combined for weight loss ... I don't want to look good in my clothes, I want to look FABULOUS in far less clothing !

What's your goal?

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I actually have a very similar goal! Not quite there yet, but working on it! Good luck!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm going beyond boudoir and doing naked classy pics. My sis is a photographer so totally comfortable with her doing them. Also getting a long big painting done of myself- nude- to go above my bed. Sort of vain huh? lol

Apparently lots of nudity is going to happen when I reach goal! :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    That would be so awesome!!! I'd love to do a bikini shoot or something...

I just recently decided I want to fit into my old prom dress! I have my 10 year high school reunion this September, and my hot pink sparkly prom dress is still hanging in my closet. It's a size 2 or a 4 (I had it tailored, so not sure)...all I know is I was tiny! I'm down to a 10 from a 14 now (since January), and my size 10s are starting to feel a bit loose, so I think I can do it!!

Oh and I want to get this bikini from Victoria's Secret with the "cheeky" bottoms. Basically, half your butt hangs out, and I want my butt to look good enough to rock it :)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I looked into those pictures. I would LOVE to do something like that.

I have a VS swimsuit picked out online just waiting for the "order now" button to be pushed :)

Good luck to you all!!!
  • persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do a boudoir shoot and so that's what I'm aiming for. Health and fitness combined for weight loss ... I don't want to look good in my clothes, I want to look FABULOUS in far less clothing !

What's your goal?

Ha! This is what my fiance told me he wants for Christmas.
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would totally love to do this!..When I reach my goal I am definitley getting a pin-up style photo shoot done. Can't wait!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have a couple and a new one, a tailored three piece suit, a boudoir manly photo shoot, feather boa optional and recently i decided on a tattoo as well :)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Look good in pictures
    Feel confident in an itty bitty bikini
    Look classic in a little black dress
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Same! I've always wanted to do those too along with Pin Up Girl Photos.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've done those pix already... I want to do naked ones next. No one will ever see them.. but at least I get to say i took them and didnt look disgusting in them. :)

Also I want to hit the beach in a bikini.. I've NEVER done it and I live an hour from SPI.
  • twinsanity
    Options
    I've done those pix already... I want to do naked ones next. No one will ever see them.. but at least I get to say i took them and didnt look disgusting in them. :)

Also I want to hit the beach in a bikini.. I've NEVER done it and I live an hour from SPI.
    No one? This makes me sad. :sad: I know a whole group on here that would LOVE to see them...hell, there's even a whole thread for it! :wink:
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My goal is to become fit enough to compete in a sport triathlon this July. No photo shoots for me. Long term it would be nice to get well-defined abs but thats way down the road
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

No one? This makes me sad. :sad: I know a whole group on here that would LOVE to see them...hell, there's even a whole thread for it! :wink:

LMAO!!! I'm not THAT brave Courtney!!!! I'd let you see them tho.
  • twinsanity
    Options

LMAO!!! I'm not THAT brave Courtney!!!! I'd let you see them tho.
    :love:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    actually its the same plus I want this tattoo

flower%2BSide%2BTattoos.jpg
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I really want to be able to do a press handstand.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Definitely a boudoir photo shoot for me as well, and a side tattoo.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd like to just be able to wear shorts without being embarrassed. When I hit my first goal of 50 pounds, I'm planning on getting a tattoo: "a room without books is like a body without a soul" on my wrist.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    my goal is to see said shoots lol
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I am definitely doing a boudoir shoot and pole dancing classes!