Replies

• tpanancy
    tpanancy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing transfromation! You give me hope! Congrats!
  • SouthernPecan
    Options
    wow! i joined yesterday and this is my first post. you have truly inspired me!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    wow! i joined yesterday and this is my first post. you have truly inspired me!

aww that is awesome! Thanks so much for the post! I am so happy i can inspire so many people!
  • acrossthesea_
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just the inspiration I needed right now.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    You look great! Just the inspiration I needed right now.

That is so awesome that I am able to inspire so many!! I'm speaking the truth when I say if I can do this then so can you!!!!!
  • ayummymommy01
    ayummymommy01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Job!!! you give me hope as we are close in height and build. I am about 15 lbs away from goal...any tips??:sad:

Yes just keep your eye on the prize!! And don't trade what you want in the moment for what you really want in the future. That's one thing i had to keep reminding myself. Just do the best you can do and LOG EVERYTHING!! :) You will get there in no time! Thank you for your comment! :D

Thank you!! I am trying to stay focused... what I need to do now is stop looking at the scale. It is coming off in drips...but at least it is coming off. I don't have too far to go so I know I have to focus on the mirror and clothing. It is hard though when we are so used to a number being a measure of whether or not we have succeeded.
    I will get there...I have to live though too right?
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Job!!! you give me hope as we are close in height and build. I am about 15 lbs away from goal...any tips??:sad:

Yes just keep your eye on the prize!! And don't trade what you want in the moment for what you really want in the future. That's one thing i had to keep reminding myself. Just do the best you can do and LOG EVERYTHING!! :) You will get there in no time! Thank you for your comment! :D

^THIS!! I spend so much time telling myself "15 minutes of delicious ice cream is not worth never losing the damn weight!"
  • christineandgeno
    Options
    Congratz at your weight loss. Im right about the same height as you. Hoping I look as good as you do at that weight.
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    Wonderful! You can really encourage the people around here! Congrats!:drinker:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your patience and dedication. It has paid off bigtime!! Fantastic!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options

^THIS!! I spend so much time telling myself "15 minutes of delicious ice cream is not worth never losing the damn weight!"

So True!!! It's really hard sometimes though!! But nothing worth having comes easy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!