Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 14

Options

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Scary-Glad you're ok. Work went well-don't know half the people working there anymore. Actually, there is a new guy (we've only had 1 for years), who goes and has sex on his breaks in the parking lot and comes back and talks about it! Nice! :sick: I'll tune him up in no time! Got several compliments and people have been talking about me "working out". How they know? Don't know. I feel good about things though. Not concerned with the ignorance of those people yapping behind my back...AND, the best part...MOST OF THEM ARE FAT! I'm actually shocked how much weight staff have put on since I've be gone. One girl actually asked me for help to lose it, so I'm pumped to help her, and told her about this site.Had a great leg and butt workout last night and Wall Sat for 4:15 min! Probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. Have to run and do some upper body stuff today, but my eating is sure a lot easier at work. The crappy foods they put out haven't even tempted me. There was cake from last night on the table and I said to throw it out...but they didn't. Hence, their weight gain. I'm even more pumped to work out and be good now, but I have more surgery tomorrow and will be recovering for a month!! Just when I get a handle on things:explode: Hope you guys are doing well. Have to do some things around the houe now. The slobs, I mean kids have been left alone and I must handle the situation...Caio:drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I was doing the math lastnight and realized that i need to loose 4 more pounds and I will be in the 150's I haven't been in the 150's since before my daughter. You guys I'm jumping for joy right now. I haven't been this happy since I hit under the 200's.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Scary-Glad you're ok. Work went well-don't know half the people working there anymore. Actually, there is a new guy (we've only had 1 for years), who goes and has sex on his breaks in the parking lot and comes back and talks about it! Nice! :sick: I'll tune him up in no time! Got several compliments and people have been talking about me "working out". How they know? Don't know. I feel good about things though. Not concerned with the ignorance of those people yapping behind my back...AND, the best part...MOST OF THEM ARE FAT! I'm actually shocked how much weight staff have put on since I've be gone. One girl actually asked me for help to lose it, so I'm pumped to help her, and told her about this site.Had a great leg and butt workout last night and Wall Sat for 4:15 min! Probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. Have to run and do some upper body stuff today, but my eating is sure a lot easier at work. The crappy foods they put out haven't even tempted me. There was cake from last night on the table and I said to throw it out...but they didn't. Hence, their weight gain. I'm even more pumped to work out and be good now, but I have more surgery tomorrow and will be recovering for a month!! Just when I get a handle on things:explode: Hope you guys are doing well. Have to do some things around the houe now. The slobs, I mean kids have been left alone and I must handle the situation...Caio:drinker:

hmo4: You are so awesome!! You are a great example to everyone! The worst part of me going to work is catching up on housework for the next couple of days. You wouldn't think it could get so bad so fast, but it does. I am so impressed with you avoiding cake--my downfall seems to be anything that is left in the breakroom. Keep strong. I will work harder too! No more work treats for me!! (unless it is healthy of course:laugh: )

Take care--and good luck with surgery.
  • debnu1
    Options
    I was doing the math lastnight and realized that i need to loose 4 more pounds and I will be in the 150's I haven't been in the 150's since before my daughter. You guys I'm jumping for joy right now. I haven't been this happy since I hit under the 200's.

:smokin: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :love: Part of me is jealous, but then I realize that the way I am going right now--as long as I keep logging everything--I will be there in just a few months. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

:smokin: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :love: Part of me is jealous, but then I realize that the way I am going right now--as long as I keep logging everything--I will be there in just a few months. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

Don't be jealous - you'll be there soon....Jess I am right there with you - 3 pounds and I am there - I cannot wait!!!!!!! Let's all do the happy dance...on the count of 3....1..........2............3..........:love:
  • cellorocker
    Options
    So... I was doing really well this morning.
    Until I went to school to get my schedule.
    It's horrible. Utterly atrocious.

And then, even worse, my friend's mom called me today.
    My best friend was beaten with a BASEBALL BAT on the way home from our school.
    Was it a random attack? NO.
    They whacked him in the legs, then in his private areas because he's gay.

And my self esteem and motivation went down to zip today. This is going to have to be my cheat day, because I've eaten like crap since I got home with my horrible schedule and my dad took me out for mexican food.
    I ate a WHOLE ONE POUND BURRITO.
    :noway:

Sometimes I feel like even if I lost all the weight, I'd just be stupid and a failure and put it all back on.
    Oh, and, go figure, I'm getting fitted for my letterman's jacket soon.
    So even if I do lose weight, my jacket won't fit me. And, of course, my parents won't by me a smaller jacket because they don't think I'll lose the weight.
    NSRG SHG)G SGD SDG SDKNG MERFFFFFFFF
    *rant*

Sorrry.....
  • j_g4ever
    Options

I know how you feel. I often feel the same way. But we will get there. You are doing a wonderful job and keep up the great work.
  • debnu1
    Options
    I sure have had a hard time getting around to exercising today. We are making a second offer on a home that is a short sale. The selling realtor is really hard to work with. IT is really irritating me.:explode: Amazingly though I have not been craving chocolate or eating like crazy when I am stressed. I guess that shows that I am not as much of an emotional eater as I used to be. :smile: Yay for progress!:bigsmile:
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well, just got done doing Wk1 Day3 of C25K! I can't believe I was able to do it. I don't like it while I'm doing it, but I still did it and survived! :bigsmile:

I have minor shin splints and will take the rest of today and tomorrow off - although I'll be taking the boys biking around our neighborhood at some point today if the youngest stops whining that is :huh:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Not much going on with me today . . . or yesterday.

I am running a 5K next week and I know that I should really be training. I'm on Week 5, Day 3 of Couch to 5K (where you have to run 2 miles straight) and I thought I could do it. Then about 10 minutes after I started out, my stomach started hurting, so I had to stop. I guess I'll try again today.

I haven't snacked at night since the challenge started, which was . . . Wednesday, I think?
  • debnu1
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one with whiny kids--I always tell the oldest (6 year old) that if she gets her work done we can do something that she wants to. Does she ever finish? No. So we have been stuck at home lately. Of course it hasn't been too bad because I have not been getting done exercising until about noon--I need to get started a lot earlier!

I actually made no bake cookies last night for my husband--I have not made treats or cookies for a long time. They didn't even look good to me and here I am not snacking after dinner. Amazing!:bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one with whiny kids--I always tell the oldest (6 year old) that if she gets her work done we can do something that she wants to. Does she ever finish? No. So we have been stuck at home lately. Of course it hasn't been too bad because I have not been getting done exercising until about noon--I need to get started a lot earlier!

I actually made no bake cookies last night for my husband--I have not made treats or cookies for a long time. They didn't even look good to me and here I am not snacking after dinner. Amazing!:bigsmile:

WTG! I wouldn't even be able to resist the dough. My daughter and hubby brought me Subway to the hospital last night for supper. (I refused to go home. Self catheter myself-not!). Anyway, she was so happy she saved me 1/2 a cookie and wouldn't take it back, so I ate it cause I knew she wanted to make me "feel better". Otherwise, I've been pretty good. I'm sore, but so glad to be home. My hubby had brought me some mini tootsie rolls for last nite, and instead I had some grapes and gave the candy to the nurses today! Yay me-High five!:bigsmile: I was proud of myself for not opening the box. Just taking it easy. Really missed my laptop too while I was away-how pathetic. So I can walk lots for now and that's about it for 2 weeks, so I'll have to be sure and do that and keep watching my eating. My Mom asked me what she could bring over for me for tomorrow, and get this....I told her a big SALAD. So she laughed and said she'd do that along with some bare chicken for my hubby to b-b-que. So that's my excitement. Hope you guys are having a good weekend and thanks so much for the kind words.:heart: Kath
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    Reallllly stupid question here but what day are you guys weighing in? I was trying to go to once a month weigh in but I think I need to go back to once a week or at least every other week for a few months. I'm still losing weight but I can tell that it's not coming from where I want to because I'm not really working out. My shift is changing in a few weeks and then again in October. Hopefully I can find a way to fit in exercise for both shifts. I'm so looking forward to it cooling off around here so I can get back to walking my daughter!!! My big girl is 1!!! And I have lots of birthday cake leftover... I think most of it is going to work with me but I don't go back to work until Monday this week! Hopefully I can start getting myself together more this week now that all of the Birthday festivities are done with! Have a great weekend, guys!!!
  • hmo4
    Options
    Reallllly stupid question here but what day are you guys weighing in? I was trying to go to once a month weigh in but I think I need to go back to once a week or at least every other week for a few months. I'm still losing weight but I can tell that it's not coming from where I want to because I'm not really working out. My shift is changing in a few weeks and then again in October. Hopefully I can find a way to fit in exercise for both shifts. I'm so looking forward to it cooling off around here so I can get back to walking my daughter!!! My big girl is 1!!! And I have lots of birthday cake leftover... I think most of it is going to work with me but I don't go back to work until Monday this week! Hopefully I can start getting myself together more this week now that all of the Birthday festivities are done with! Have a great weekend, guys!!!

Well the lightest you are in a month as with water levels, etc., is th 7th day after your TOM. Weigh in the am, after you've gone to the biffy, and are buck naked. Take the cake to work and rid yourself the temptation!:drinker:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I snacked last night!:grumble: So I guess I didn't complete the challenge.:cry:
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has had a busy week this week.

I have fallen off the wagon this past week. Yesterday was horrible, i ate and ate and ate and did not excercise.:explode: Part of the problem is the church carnival we are going to everyday:grumble: . WOw what bad food, can't wait for it to be over today. I did run for 45 minutes today :happy: so that helped. I really need to get my butt in gear and get back on the wagon.
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Phew! Today was a day! We took the kids to the zoo and walked for about 3 hours. The boys had a great time as did hubby and I. Favorite part was watching the full-grown polar bear using a ball to help him float by hugging it followed by letting it go to splash the crowd. There really isn't much difference between a bear and a kid - both love squeals of laughter :bigsmile:

I told my husband that just 4 months ago I probably would have been worn out given the heat and 5 miles of trails, but I did really well. In addition, I was pushing the stroller with either 35 lbs or 64 lbs in it depending on which kid was taking a turn at getting a free ride! I'm feeling really good about it all! :drinker:

Another day of wonderful memories made :love:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Phew! Today was a day! We took the kids to the zoo and walked for about 3 hours. The boys had a great time as did hubby and I. Favorite part was watching the full-grown polar bear using a ball to help him float by hugging it followed by letting it go to splash the crowd. There really isn't much difference between a bear and a kid - both love squeals of laughter :bigsmile:

I told my husband that just 4 months ago I probably would have been worn out given the heat and 5 miles of trails, but I did really well. In addition, I was pushing the stroller with either 35 lbs or 64 lbs in it depending on which kid was taking a turn at getting a free ride! I'm feeling really good about it all! :drinker:

Another day of wonderful memories made :love:

:wink: Good job Toots!:flowerforyou: I'm very uncomfotable right now....:cry:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    OMG blue team what a weekend my hubby and I had. :grumble: Friday night/saturday morning about 12:30am I had to bring him into the ER because he had a horrible mirgraine to the point that he was throwing up. So we were there for about 2 1/2 hours. I don't do good in the ER let alone my husband is the worst that I think I have seen him. I can't call really anyone because its so late. What did I do?? Well of course I went to the gas station got a fountain pop and some bad snacks. I walked back and forth and ate. Then we finally got to go home only to go back again at 1pm saturday afternoon. I was atleast able to call people however when you are in the ER you don't want a bunch of people there. So I went down to the kitchen and got another pop and a muffin. Really my only thing to eat that day. I walked some more and demanded that they did some blood tests and a CT scan. I couldn't believe it. I didn't eat very well at all and didn't get exercise in. I slept a whole lot. I'm back on eating right again tomorrow. That is for sure and I want to try my new DVD Jillian no more trouble zones or whatever its called. He goes back to work tomorrow and works an hour away. So I'm hoping all will be good. O BTW all the tests came back GOOD. and he is feeling better. I just felt so bad for him. I do have to say however after loosing as much weight as I have when I felt full I stopped eating. :drinker:
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow what a wek everyone is having. :cry:

I hope everyone is feeling better soon and getting back into the swing of things soon. Keep at blues, we can't let life de rail us, but let it make us stronger. We can do this together.