5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't care what the scale says as long as I feel comfortable in my own body, my pants fit and I've got my nice muscles. I enjoy wine and martinis so I figure those into calories. I have recently decided that Saturday would be my day to have the foods that aren't so good for me, bread being one, I've got a really hard time finding a stop point when it comes to bread or potatoes or rice. I'm going to for more fruit and veggies since you can have a great amount of those for a small amount of calories. My only "cheat" during the week will be if I have a few drinks.

Anyone losing and still enjoying indulging in some adult beverages?
  • appleiam1994
    appleiam1994 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i am 5'4 and currently 105 and id like to be 100!!
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", around 120lbs, and my goal is to gain muscle. I want to be muscular, fit, healthy, and above all: happy!
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think 150ish!!
  • islandsnowgirl
    islandsnowgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    long term would be 130-135 at most, great if i can get and maintain even lower, but for now... it'd be great to break less than 165!
  • freshgreengrass
    Options
    My first goal is to get to 140 lb. I'll see how I look and feel after I get there.
  • jessicar03
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site. My first goal is to get to 150 (my pre-pregnancy weight), then 140 (my wedding weight), and if I could get to 130 I would be THRILLED!

However one complicating factor is that we may try to get pregnant again in a few months....
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    5'2" and would love to see 165. But willing to let the body dictate if it likes being at 165. Have a bit of a journey to get there but it will come...
  • ShortInSeattle
    Options
    Almost 5'1" and started 168. CW162 and shooting for 115 within about 1 year.
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    5'2" bw 203
    CW 179
    1st goal 150 If I get there I will re-evaluate
  • akitt1207
    akitt1207 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 120lbs
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be around 160. Even at my lightest, I'm a size 14. I just don't seem to get smaller.
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weigh 173-176 (depending on the scale)... My year long goal is to lose 10% of my weight and get down to 158... but my long term weight loss goal is to get down to around 120-125. That was were I was 8 years ago and it's where I felt my best... and I would love to be back there again. I still have a super cute skirt I used to wear (pretty much the last thing left from that wardrobe and I wore it on my husband's and my first date) and I want to be able to wear it again. :-D

Just wanted to say, I started here in November at 172lbs and I'm 5'2 on a good day. It only took me 4 months or so to lose 10% of my weight, and I'm down at 153lbs 5 months from starting. You can do it! AND I bet you'll do it faster than you think! I'm a slacker too...and don't eat clean, or exercise as much as I should, OR always stay at my calorie goal haha..so if I can do it, anyone can :)
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". My starting weight was 123lbs. I don't know what my current weight is, I'm not going to obsess over it. My goal is to get down into the 100s, around 108 or so. More importantly, I want to be fit and toned. I especially want my pre-pregnancy abs back.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    my heaviest was 220lbs and currently I am at 150.2lbs. My goal weight is somewhere around 130-135!
  • sscott79
    sscott79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Initial goal, 130lbs. In the end I'd like 125lbs but I'm more concerned with getting toned after the 130.
    223730 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am a hair under 5'2" - my goal is 113. Started at 145 in August; down to 126 now. I am sure I'll reach my goal this summer!
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Short term 143, Long term 120
  • lacijaie
    lacijaie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ideal weight would be 125-130. I don't want to just be skinny, I want to be toned, so if that means the number is a little higher on the scale but I can see muscle tone, then thats ok with me! :)
  • rachelannf
    rachelannf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd slip her some brownies with every meal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!