Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I can't believe it!

2»

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    You GO GIRL!!
    You look fantastic, what a great job.
    :wink:

Thanks JoJo!
  • I am so sorry I missed it!!! We could have celebrated together. But I'm so very very proud of you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can't wait to see you IRL.

I'm eager to see what my weight will be tomorrow morning on my very own scale, after my week long trip to Ottawa. I got on tonight and it wasn't shockingly different than from what I weighed the morning I left, so of course I'm curious to see what my morning weight will be. Wish me luck :tongue:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    You look GREAT! congrats on your success.
  • Great job keep up the good work!
  • congrats that is great
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg

I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • awesome! great job! it's taken me 6 months just to lose 25 lbs. (i have a thyroid problem too).
  • Sarandipity
    I am so sorry I missed it!!! We could have celebrated together. But I'm so very very proud of you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can't wait to see you IRL.

I'm eager to see what my weight will be tomorrow morning on my very own scale, after my week long trip to Ottawa. I got on tonight and it wasn't shockingly different than from what I weighed the morning I left, so of course I'm curious to see what my morning weight will be. Wish me luck :tongue:

It's ok we can celebrate my half way point in a couple weeks!

My weigh in was pretty shocking after being on the Island for almost a week I went down 5 pounds! Apparently all the sushi did me good :laugh: Hope it went well this morning!
  • Sarandipity
    Thanks for all the compliments and congrats. It really means a lot and it does wonders for the motivation!
  • Sarandipity
    awesome! great job! it's taken me 6 months just to lose 25 lbs. (i have a thyroid problem too).

25 pounds is still a pretty big accomplishment! Way to go! Keep up the good work!

The thyroid issues can make it more difficult, but I am proof that if you put in the work you will eventually see results. For so long I waited for the medication to magically make me drop the weight. :laugh: Once I finally stopped believing that and put in the work my progress has been pretty steady.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    You are awesome!

I just hit the 50lb down myself! It feels so good! :heart:
  • Sarandipity
    You are awesome!

I just hit the 50lb down myself! It feels so good! :heart:

We are both awesome! :smile: Congratulations to you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations! You're doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work, you look wonderful. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! You will be at your goal weight in no time!!!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Terrific! Your hard work and vigilance is paying off.
  • I know you JUST updated your photo but you need to do so again. I think the last 7lbs came off your face:bigsmile: You look amazing!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!