What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• butterflyrae2010
    butterflyrae2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 6. I can wear some size 8 clothing but it's tight.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I want to be a UK size 12; a 10 if possible but I have quite a large frame so it might look a bit small on me.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" and want to be a UK size 10 ... I'm currently in a 12-14 (mostly a 14) dependent on the style.

I like my curves so I wouldn't want to go back to an 8 ............ curvy and toned is my aim :)
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    Uk size 6 I'd love, at the moment I am a size UK 10 ^-^
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Ideally, a small UK 14 (US 10-12), so that I can buy clothes from most of the high-end high street shops here, which tend to stop at a 14, and cut on the small end of sizing. I have a very large frame, though, so we'll see if that's possible. I'm just under 5'8", and currently a UK 18, though I did buy a size 16 skirt at the weekend (it was stretchy!).
  • Tryin2findme
    Options
    I would be happy with being an 8 :)
  • PAVS30
    PAVS30 Posts: 12
    Options
    I would love to be a size 8 again but I will settle for a 10. :happy:
  • robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 16/17 which is what i was when I first met my husband I would love to be that size again. I felt great at that size.
  • keese22
    keese22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    size 8, currently a 8-10 about half a stone to go
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Initial goal is US 12 (bottoms). Ideally US 10 (bottoms) I've got wide hips, so at a US 10, I am a size medium/sometimes small on top.
  • paleseptember784
    Options
    I absolutely HATE my hips and thighs. They are the WORST and seem so disproportionate to me... When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a skinny upper body and just HUGE hips and thighs.

I'm only 5'4" and between 112-114 lbs so I am already a 0-2, but I'm focusing more on how I LOOK... when I get down to about 107-110, my hips and thighs begin to lose a little mass and I think I look a LOT better. I'm aiming for that look.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I would like at least 8/10. I think that's realistic for my height. (5'10") I can't remember ever being that small, so I don't know what weight that would be.
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    12 fits me quite well !!!
  • gypsyluna
    gypsyluna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I was a size 6, but I would be ecstatic to be a strong healthy size 8.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'd like to stay in a 2, but want to decrease my body fat from 20% to 14% and go from 131 pounds to 115 pounds, so chances are mos tlikely that I'll be back in a size 0.

ETA: I'm 5'5" and no longer anorexic, before people start trying to assume things (I read something about a size 0 being anorexic earlier in the post).
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'd be happy with a 8/10 at 145-150lbs. I'd be extremely pleased to be a size 6 at 140lbs though!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    12! It just seems like a nice me-size :)
  • EJCosme
    EJCosme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 7-8 but would love to be a 5-6 better I am a size 11-12 to 13
  • only2bfit
    only2bfit Posts: 44
    Options
    I'd love to be a size 2! I know its prob outta reach but that would make me so happy. I'm only 5"1 so I don't think thats askin too much :)
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    SIZE 6!
    Before losing all my weight the past 2 years, I was in a 14-16. Today I am in a size 8! My ultimate goal... a size 6!

Good luck on your weightloss goals! :)