84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• sajane040972
    sajane040972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That was one of those, gob wide open moments!!

Well done you, what a fab job you've done!!:happy:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing abd you made a gorgous bride. Congratulations on both.:flowerforyou:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on your transformation!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    This is astounding! No loose skin or anything, amazing.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Well done!

I started at 197 and 5'3 and am currently 134, would love to get to your weight, you look fastastic!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    an inspiration to others, well done,,,
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing! You've just become my idol lol
  • ksimpson1978
    Options
    If I looked like you, I'd be wearing that bikini to the office!! You look amazing, totally inspirational. All jaws hit the floor in my office lady!
    Was also interested in the comments about mentally feeling fat. I have to agree that even at my slimmest, i thought i was fat and now I see photos and I'm so angry with myself for not being happy. The mind is a funny thing!

You look outstanding. LET THE PEOPLE SEE!!!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and 115 is a perfect weight for you height- please don't think you need to lose anymore, just concentrate on on maintaining and building some strength!

I thought you looked amazing at 133 too.
  • ChristinaOlliver
    ChristinaOlliver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Off topic but your wedding dress is absolutely stunning!! Well done on the weight loss, you look amazing :)
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hi guys, i'm overwhlemed with all the positive feedback! This is the first time I have done a "showofff" weighloss thing. But you people have helped me on this site and these forums and I wanted to help people too, in some small way :)

Theres way too many questions I can't even remember on this thread to answer, but please, if you wanna add me as a friend we can chat about anything ! :)

Thank you so much, It's really given me a bit of confidence. *The loose skin issue, i have no idea how I have none! haha, i think it was genuinely because I lost steady and slow and excersised from day one. ALSO, veggies are key and WATER. Out of everything i have drank over 18 months - 95% of all i drink is water. I know it's dull, there was no secret diet or club and it was good old excersise and diet....but really, it works. and it stays off.

Stay healthy! much love. x
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    That is INCREDIBLE!! You look amazing, and wayyy younger!! Its knocked years off you as well as stones. Well done to you, you should be extremely proud. What a beautiful bride x
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow!! so inspiring, i bet people you havent seen in a while dont recognise you! you have done done amazingly and i would wear that bikini it look great :drinker: ( water of course lol!)
  • mandyquintero1986
    Options
    U look so great!!! Awsome job!! :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    If we walked past you on the street. I would definitely do a double or triple take and say "Whoa, did you see her?" then my fiance would be like "Yup" and I'd say "DANG."

Which is our general reaction to super hott girls. :P

Basically you don't have to feel afraid to show it off anymore, you look absolutely incredible. :)

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person, your amazingly beautiful...and you could so get away with wearing that bikini now!
  • amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    u looking great hun, well done.x
  • niallse
    niallse Posts: 58
    Options
    Woaw! you truely look amazing! Fantastic effort losing your weight. Brilliant!
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    First, you look gorgeous!! I know that feels great!! Amazing work!!!

I really appreciate your post because that is my height and almost exactly my start weight!! You give me so much inspiration!!
    Thank you for posting!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!