84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in your wedding dress...like a different person. You probably feel totally different too now as well. You're tiny and have super skinny legs. Don't focus on the numbers. You're there. You made it. Weigh yourself once a week or something, then less and less. If you still need a goal (though you clearly don't as you're rocking the bikini and swimsuit) then do toning and build muscle as you said and use measurements instead. You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think you looked toned..I dont know where you think you need to work on toning at..I would wear the bikini too if I were you you are really inspriing..I am at 199 myself and would LOVE to be that small :)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Sweet mother of god, nice job!
  • carpp107
    carpp107 Posts: 99
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Geat Job!!!!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Wow. Absolutely amazing. You are rockin that bikini girl! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    W O W!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • ami299
    ami299 Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow. I hope I look that amazing at my wedding! You did an amazing job!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good for you! And what a beautiful bride you were. Congratulations.
  • McVizzle
    McVizzle Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Great work and Congrats... Plus, you look great in the bikini right now!!
  • jvasconcelos
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation, you should be proud !!!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    in-freakin-credible!
    super proud!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    One word. Amazing...
  • Sepheriel
    Sepheriel Posts: 14
    Options
    You look wonderful and can definitely rock the bikini!!!! Your figure is perfection :))
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Holy Hotness! You look like a totally different person! So beautiful The wedding photo is stunning, and so is the bikini! You look great!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful, and you were gorgeous in your wedding dress too! Congratulations! Your photos are inspirational!
  • Richellebeatle
    Richellebeatle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You should wear that bikini in public!!!! You look amazing love! :drinker:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look HOT! I would totally wear that bikini out! Great job!
  • thedudetteusa
    thedudetteusa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous...wear that bikini this summer girl!! Congraulations on all your hard work..I'm always amazed at how much younger people look after dropping their weight. Beautiful bride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!