Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    He does wrestling so I hope so. :bigsmile:
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I think I finally weigh less than he does,,,,otherwise we weighed the same:cry: he is 6'5 and i'm 5'2...
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not :(. Even worse seeing as he's 6'5 and I'm like 5'9. I want to get down to a point where he can pick me up without hurting himself, lol.
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Nope, I way more...if thats not incentive to lose I don't know what is!
  • amagus
    amagus Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I weigh less, but he is taller so my BMI is higher. Our goal is to get us both into the healthy BMI range.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    unfortunately no, by 3 lbs. he doesnt know that though lol. It really doesnt bother me that much. Because hes 6'1 & 150. & my weight is pretty evenly distrubted. so it really doesnt look awkward. Plus he's decently ripped so it doesnt look like he weighs less. but id still like to be about 20 lbs less than him so i dont feel like a cow when he picks me up
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    At the end of both my pregnancies we were neck and neck, but now yeah hes got like 60-70 lbs on me, and almost a foot taller
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Nope...and I hate every minute of it :(

He used to weigh more than me but we started this together and he dropped a ton of pounds quick and me...not so much so I now out-weigh him by roughly 40 effin pounds....UGH!!! But I'm working on that :)
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

And, yes, my man weighs more then I do.

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaaa, Karma's a *****! :laugh:
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Is this a bad thing? So for those of us that do weigh more than our partners we should be ashamed?
    I wondered the exact same thing. My man is a couple of inches shorter than me, pretty small frame and in great shape- I've always weighed more than him and probably always will. It doesn't bother either of us.

I dont see it being a problem at all ladies. If you both are ok with it. Then who cares. I personally have 95.5lbs on my man. He doesn't care, but I do. Which is why I am here! My goal weight is actually what he is right now. He actually wears some of my old band shirts that I USED to be able to wear. I am hoping, scratch that, I WILL get back in to them! :happy:
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Is this a bad thing? So for those of us that do weigh more than our partners we should be ashamed?
    I wondered the exact same thing. My man is a couple of inches shorter than me, pretty small frame and in great shape- I've always weighed more than him and probably always will. It doesn't bother either of us.

no it is not a "bad thing" at all.. I started off smaller then my husband so it really did bother me when I was 70-80lbs bigger then he was.. If it doesnt bother you then thats great! but there is NOTHING wrong with weighing more then your husband and I wasnt on here to make other women who do weigh more then their spouse feel poorly at all.:flowerforyou:
  • jennygraham08
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

she fixed her typo in the first comment. maybe you should read down before putting down.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

I love this!!

My husband is a bean pole. 6 ft 4 and 180 lbs (and he thinks he is fat). I am working on weighing less than him though!
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Realizing I weighed more than my man was a turning point for me. As, he is much taller than me it made me realize that my weight may not be healthy. I now weigh a bit less than him. I don't beat myself up about weighing the same or more it as he is incredibility fit and his weight often fluctuates. Occasionally, he will go away to work and not eat sufficiently while working very hard and lose close to 10 lbs in 2-3 weeks.

I don't think it's something to be ashamed off, but for me realizing my tall man was less than me opened my eyes and I became curious about what a healthy weight is at my height. I had been ignorantly going through life thinking that because I was eating "healthy" foods I was healthy.
  • billgiersberg
    Options

^ This! Yes, I weigh more than my wife by 90 lbs. I want to change that to about 50 to 60.
  • curiousmissclay
    Options
    How strange lol most of these answers say that he wieighs more but infact I weigh more than my partner by just over a stone lol.He is for the most part lean muscle apart from some wobbly bits.We are only a couple of inches different in height so I dont feel to weird about it lol
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options

Love, love, love it!!! :flowerforyou: Flower for you!!!
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My husband is about double my weight now that I have lost 60#s (I am just under 150). I love him as he is and he loves me the same big or small! :love:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My husband is only an inch taller than me, but weights around 80 lbs less than I do. But he's always weighed less than me. He likes a woman with some meat on her bones. But I think even after I lose weight and hopefully get down less than him, I think I'll still be curvy enough for him. :happy:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Someone took their ***** pill this morning