Dieting buddys needed! :)

2»

Replies

• Hiya, am happy to be a buddy to if you need/want some more. could really do with some motivation myself. I managed to loose 11.5lbs in 4 weeks recently but then have had a HUGE blip and put on some. Need to get back on tack but really struggling
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    You or anyone else is welcome to add me! I'm usually on multiple times throughout the day and my diary is open for all to see! :flowerforyou:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Sending a request! I'm starting out again too :)

All are welcome to add me! <3
  • natgirl1
    natgirl1 Posts: 4
    Thank you for all the replies amazed by how many friend requests i recieved! it'll be nice to support each other :D x
  • RaiTay
    RaiTay Posts: 21
    I'll add you, the more support you have the better. :)
  • Please add me. I need help with motivation. I'm excited that I think I might be finally losing but I could use all the help I can get!
  • The more the merrier!
  • I will most definitely be your friend! I was on my way to the forum to do the same plea! I'm new to MFP and would love a buddy to chat to when it gets tough! I'm also just getting started on my own weight loss and it's terrifying! Friend request sent ^.^
  • Nat, you all can add me and the rest of you as well! I'm new to this can could use a little motivation.
  • hey you can add me , i just started too.
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    I'll send a request as well. It helps to have support and motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    And anyone can add me as well!
  • fabfit2012
    fabfit2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Nat - you can add me as well. Just started here, but looking forward to a great journey!
  • julieby1
    julieby1 Posts: 1
    my name is julie and i just started. need to get serious about losing weight...turned 40 in July of last year and keep saying this is the year. any friends would be welcome!
  • hey! I'll add you if you add me!
  • Hi my name is Glenda,im from oshawa ontario,im kind of the same as use i've tried this numerous times and its really hard doing it on your own,i would really like a friend in this to keep in contact with .