Hair Growth after a bad haircut

Options

Replies

• shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i just accidentally got a horrible haircut.
    i still want to grow my hair out about 6 more inches and the lady cut me back 4 months progress.
    i have graduation soon and i want longer hair really fast.
    does anyone know any products they could recommend?
    oils, shampoos, treatments, vitamins, brushes, etc.
    please help!!!
    thanks!

Try Biotin its on the vitamin aisle its said to make hair and nails grow faster and help you burn fat faster too!
  • astorminside
    astorminside Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    korsicash - thank you. i have never heard of taking gelatin, but i will look into that.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i'll just delete the thread

how does anything that anyone said here give you any reason to delete an obviously helpful thread?

maybe some of us want to hear the answers too.
  • astorminside
    Options
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i don't know but most people are either saying it won't grow, just wait it out, or "if you knew the answer why did you ask"? lolol, which is definitely not what i wanted to hear.

sometimes you are NOT going to hear what you want to hear. its called truth. it sucks sometimes to hear.
    Everyone that has responded has been truthful with you. would you rather they lied to you?
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    i wish people would stop being mean on here. immature.

Okay, so this one time there was this pot... and this kettle.

Seriously, though.

First you say:
    i wanted second opinions.

But then you say:
    you don't know me. so please PLEASE keep your opinions to yourself.

So I'm a bit confused.

And I have to agree with whoever posted this:
    if you had the answer why did you ask?

I'll answer your question, though: the best way to optimize hair growth is by getting proper nutrition.
    However, remember that there is still a limit to how fast your hair will grow. At most, I'd expect an inch or two of growth per month; half an inch is more common.
  • jamierose86
    Options
    The best way to optimize hair growth is by getting proper nutrition.
    However, remember that there is still a limit to how fast your hair will grow. At most, I'd expect an inch or two of growth per month; half an inch is more common.

THIS
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    i don't know but most people are either saying it won't grow, just wait it out, or "if you knew the answer why did you ask"? lolol, which is definitely not what i wanted to hear.

If you wanted people to make up solutions to make you feel better, you should have said so. You've essentially told everyone here off, so why wouldn't you get "other" opinions from all those trained hairstylists you know?
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options
    No one is being mean, people tried to help you, you didn't like what they had to say, too bad.

Facts are facts, there may be vitamins you can take to assist hair growth but the fact is your hair will grow at a certain rate and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I do sympathise, I know how it feels, my hair was very long when some idiot cut it off to just above my shoulders, but I have little empathy for someone who only wants opinions that reflect what they want to hear.
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options

If you wanted people to make up solutions to make you feel better, you should have said so. You've essentially told everyone here off, so why wouldn't you get "other" opinions from all those trained hairstylists you know?

What she said
  • JoCam127
    JoCam127 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i'll just delete the thread

good luck with that--you can't! :smile:

Oh I'm so glad, coz this thread was making me giggle & I didn't want it to disappear :wink:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

What are you, twelve? People are giving you honest, straight up advice and you're throwing a hissy fit. Sometimes the truth isn't what you want to hear.
  • astorminside
    Options
    I am 12.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i thought Ariel was at least 18. She had to be since she got married to Eric and all. Unless she lived somewhere that they allow marriage at 17. Not sure about "under the sea"
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-theres-your-problem.jpg
  • astorminside
    Options
    technically in the movie, Ariel is portrayed as a 16 year old. she even says it when her dad is trying to keep her from running off and she says something like "but daddy i'm 16!"
  • boomboom011
    Options
    technically in the movie, Ariel is portrayed as a 16 year old. she even says it when her dad is trying to keep her from running off and she says something like "but daddy i'm 16!"

i stand corrected. Maybe you should try a dinglehopper.
  • melissam926
    Options
    demotivational-posters-theres-your-problem.jpg

This picture made my day! LOL
  • astorminside
    Options
    was the dinglehopper the fork? i think the fork would help me to grow my hair longer fast. it seems to make sense.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options

i stand corrected. Maybe you should try a dinglehopper.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: