Hair Growth after a bad haircut

Options

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    was the dinglehopper the fork? i think the fork would help me to grow my hair longer fast. it seems to make sense.

well that settles it. A DINGLEHOPPER it is!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    was the dinglehopper the fork? i think the fork would help me to grow my hair longer fast. it seems to make sense.

yes, it WAS the fork..and it was only a movie..a cartoon, how can that actually make sense ?? maybe merpeople are real too, and they can talk normally under water, and fish can sing and dance, and crabs can conduct symphonies, and, and, and ?? :indifferent: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am 12.

And here is an excellent example of why the site is 18+....

Seriously, can a mod delete this child's profile, please? This is unhealthy. Nutrition advice for adults is not suitable for older teenagers, let alone pre-pubescent children.
  • astorminside
    astorminside Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    omg i'm not really 12 i'm 18 i was just making a joke because he was really mean to me

and a dinglehopper makes sense because i AM a mermaid
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy makes your hair grow like crazy, at least in my case. You could try that. lol
  • astorminside
    Options
    lol i would except for most cases of pregnancy result in having a baby... and i can't take the risk.
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options
    omg i'm not really 12 i'm 18 i was just making a joke because he was really mean to me

and a dinglehopper makes sense because i AM a mermaid

I don't think you're a mermaid, I think you're a troll
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry, all evidence thus far was pointing me toward you actually being twelve.

Good luck with the hair growth. There is little you can do to substantially increase its rate, particularly if you are already healthy and properly nourished.
  • astorminside
    Options
    yeah i guess i act immature because i have a personality disorder.

and i am not a troll, i'm a beautiful mermaid troll :)
  • boomboom011
    Options
    yeah i guess i act immature because i have a personality disorder.

lets talk about that. what is this personality disorder called?
  • astorminside
    Options
    borderline personality disorder. it causes rapid moods swings and impulsive behavior.

rapid mood swings make me sound like a kid that can't make up her mind.

it gives me a lot of trouble with relationships.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    i can relate so much with this. maybe i have the same thing.
    do you think I should take medication? do you take medication?
  • msbellzee
    Options
    Sometimes it's such fun to feed trolls
  • astorminside
    Options
    yes my therapist prescribed me medication. but you should definitely get professional help if you're feeling crazy.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    yes my therapist prescribed me medication. but you should definitely get professional help if you're feeling crazy.

nah i think you will grow out of it.

mine is just hormones.
  • astorminside
    Options
    mine's part hormones, but i take the medication and it helps a lot a lot a lot.
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    by some miricle gro, it works for my plants, just use it once every 14 days... might work, if not you get a nice bluish color
  • astorminside
    Options
    i've always wanted to be blue. you know there's a guy somewhere in america that rubs sliver-something powder on his face and he has blue skin.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=blue+skin+man&view=detail&id=7F1092DCC036D26A9911F7CBB9300C143422A76E&first=0
  • msbellzee
    Options
    by some miricle gro, it works for my plants, just use it once every 14 days... might work, if not you get a nice bluish color

:laugh:
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    google the pills hairfinity! I have 3 bottles just sitting in my cabinet they made my hair grow really fast but they are $25 a pop. BTW yes you can speed up hair growth but it's all about retention too, how much are you moisturizing and wearing protective styles. Lots of variables. Protein. Scalp Massages. Vitamins. If you can't afford Hairfinity. GNC Be Beautiful (in pink box) is great too they are 19.99. I recommended those to all of my clients who wanted to grow their hair, nails and have beautiful skin. :)