Saggy bottom to bikini fit bum

Options
13»

Replies

• misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Deadlift Question - How much weight if you're weak as *kitten*? Should you go as heavy as you can or can you have less resistance (weight) and still benefit? I'm terrified of hurting my back - I know proper form will help with that, but I'm SKEERED!

Form > weight every single time. There is no pride in injury. It bothers me to no end when people use bad form just to get some weird satisfaction from lifting a heavier weight. You will see results from a progressive overload over time. Slow and steady. :)

Thanks!!
  • LGearheart
    LGearheart Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible is awesome. I started seeing results in weeks. All the cellulite was completely gone in 4-5 weeks. Lots of squats and bridges with weight. It also toned my legs quite nicely
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, deadlifts (as another poster said). And then when you're done with those, do some squats, lunges, and dealifts. Then, I'd throw in some squats, lunges, and deadlifts :)
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Squats to add mass to that *kitten*.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

...and if I don't want any more mass? ;)
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    haha i keep seeing the Brazilian butt lift commericals at like 4am, when i leave my tv on! haha.. no idea if it works tho, but i think its on the beach body website.
    One of my favorite info-mercials to watch while I'm doing cardio at the gym, except for the guy with the weird eyes.
  • GCNerd
    GCNerd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Deadlift Question - How much weight if you're weak as *kitten*? Should you go as heavy as you can or can you have less resistance (weight) and still benefit? I'm terrified of hurting my back - I know proper form will help with that, but I'm SKEERED!

Form > weight every single time. There is no pride in injury. It bothers me to no end when people use bad form just to get some weird satisfaction from lifting a heavier weight. You will see results from a progressive overload over time. Slow and steady. :)

Thanks!!

I agree with this, but wanted to add that you may be surprised at how much you can actually lift. I tried a deadlift for the first time the other day and was able to lift 100lbs. I'm 5'3, 126lbs, and *thought* I had no upper body strength.

If you have the right form, there's no telling what you're capable of!
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bum(p)!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options

Thanks!!

I agree with this, but wanted to add that you may be surprised at how much you can actually lift. I tried a deadlift for the first time the other day and was able to lift 100lbs. I'm 5'3, 126lbs, and *thought* I had no upper body strength.

If you have the right form, there's no telling what you're capable of!

I guess if you're working your glutes you should be lifting with your legs anywyay, right? Going to do some research of proper form before I try. I've always had a flat azz, but would like a little bubble in the booty area when I'm done. :)
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    All sounds like good advice.
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HoosierMomma1
    HoosierMomma1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Kettle bell swings- 50 reps a day with a 25 pound kettlebll