Where is most of your weight hiding?

Options

Replies

• Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    belly and thigh, my belly gets round by the end of the day, I often get a seat offer on the bus....
    :(
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    definitely not hidden, mine is mainly belly and then upper arms and some back fat.

( I have small legs butt and hips they have never been much of a problem really )
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    my stomach (which is getting flatter) and also my hips!!!!!
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Im a typical apple shape - my fat sits on my stomach (3 major surgery's havent helped either!!) and boobs - I have skinny arms and legs and a small butt. It's easy to 'hide' a bit of it in winter with leggings and long tops but in the summer it's impossible - thats why Im determined to get rid of it!
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    my belly and my arms :(
  • twogirlsmama
    twogirlsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't hiding anywhere! If it could hide I wouldn't notice it so much. :indifferent:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*! Short of lipo I don't think it's going anywhere. I was overweight for so long that the cellulite has made a home there. My tummy is pretty flat, no fat on my upper body really, but my *kitten* and upper thighs are a disaster. Thank goodness for pants!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    My weight doesn't hide. It's sticking out in my stomach area! My legs are huge too. Then there's my arms. And my bum. Yeah, it's pretty much everywhere lol
    LMAO...Thanks for the chuckle ~ ditto for me of it being "everywhere"! :smile:
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My stomach is big but my back is worse. I don't think I've ever seen anyone who carries as much weight in their mid to lower back as I do. I'm starting to look good from the frontal view, but omg, when I turn to the side, the back fat can been seen and it's still HORRIFIC.
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    Everywhere except my waist. I am a complete hour glass which I love but I hold so much on my hips that I also look like I have a square ars...nor pretty. The old bingo wings bug me too,so hard to shift and tone.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Mine is now spread all over my treadmill :smile:

But there is a some that's still stuck to my upper thighs that will never go away. Stupid fat.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    my tummy :(( I have quite nice legs because I bike everywhere - not especially for fitness, just the perks of living in Cambridge! Generally people say I'm all in proportion, though most of those haven't seen me naked!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Most of it still on my stomach and chest areas even though I have lost 20" so far of my stomach. My thighs have been getting thinner starting at the knee and going up. I just need to lose the top bits now so it evens out more.
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh helllooooo there lovely slim waist, we sure have come a long way during this 50+lb loss!

7026688679_1f993490c6_z.jpg

A bit of toning and I could be pretty happy with myself!

7026688493_82e9c76c72_z.jpg

GODDAMN YOU THIGHS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING :explode:

6880609740_ccdfc76e22_z.jpg

Edit to add: sorry i dont know how to make images smaller :-(
  • Jayleen25
    Jayleen25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Butt, thighs, and tummy - in that order, in plain view.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    My weight doesn't hide. It's pretty much on display. :tongue:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    inside my muscles. cowardly fat!

*shakes fist*

I will smote you!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hips and thighs. I've always been a hippie and 30 years at a desk job hasn't helped that any.

I don't think my boobs have a lot of fat because they don't change much when I gain or lose.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Most of my weight definitely comes from my legs! Then my tummy. :sad:
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My problem area is my stomach, tummy, belly, muffintop, spill-over, flab, rolls, tire, watermelon, whatever you want to calll it. now a whole lot off people in this thread say their weight is hiding in their stomach. I'm sure you have your reasons for saying that. Mine is different though. See, My stomach is very large, and it's only from medication (Bipolar meds. sometimes make you gain weight), and mostly poor eating and no exercise. I lost 41lbs in 2009 and looked like this:
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/2009.jpg[/img]

I didnt even make it to the summer this size. I still have all sorts of cute clothes in smalls and mediums. you see my stomach is flat right? so then over the last few years I really let go. all the way go. in June of 2011, I looked like this ( this is my weight loss before picture by the way):
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/CIMG5967-1.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/CIMG5973.jpg[/img]

Now I think I can guess what most of you are thinkin so ill go down the list:
    1. you were pregnant. Nope! my son( and only child) is going on 6 this year.
    2. you just havent lost your baby weight. Nope! scroll back up and see the 2009 picture again and you will be reminded that I did in fact lose my baby weight.
    3. that's not you. It most definitely is. I'm so ashamed at how I let myself go before I finally stopped the madness and started getting into shape again.
    Nope I'm just fat and gross, no excuses. I did this to myself and I'm gonna change it for myself too!:happy:
    So as previously stated, my stomach is my problem area. a really, really BIG problem. But i'm working on it and I've already lost 6 inches around my stomach.
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/62111and32612.jpg[/img]
    I wish everyone much luck on achieving your goals and knocking the fat off those problem areas!:flowerforyou: