what makes someone sexy in your eyes???

Options

Replies

• sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great smile
    strong arms
    fun and carefree attitude (but still handles his business)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    a sense of humor, snark, sarcasm/sass, kindness, dirty gutter mind at times, being true to ones self

I also like Blue/Green eyes, dark hair, tattoos, stubble, and nice fit body :)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My husband :love: Who still looks amazing at 45 with huge muscles and a sexy wicked attitude!! *sigh* Sometimes, I wish I looked better for him :ohwell: At least he thinks I'm sexy (at least he says so) :bigsmile:
  • GOT2GETSLIM
    GOT2GETSLIM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tall, Confident, Manly Man, Strong Jaw Line, Goatee, Wearing a Suit and Carring a Brief Case........Yum:love:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Brains.
    Are you a zombie? just checking. :wink:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    1) Sense of Humor (If you can make me laugh in most situations, that's a huge bonus!)
    2) Smells great
    3) light colored eyes..lol, other than brown, but will fall for a brown-eyed if they have above 2 ;-)
    4) Confident & intelligient (not to be mistaken for arrogant..bahaha!)
    5) Dresses nice
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Braaaaiiiinnnnns

Bald men rock my world, men who know how to take charge, but not be domineering or a bully. Sense of humour, confident.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Intelligence

A sense of humor...I love to laugh!!
    He has to be able to handle & match my sense of humor (I can be inappropriate and sarcastic & sort of a dork at times)

Nice built arms...Not too big but with enough cut in them to notice it....Love love love that!!

He has to think I am beautiful (or at least really pretty...lol)

Hair & eye color are not that important as long as his teeth are white...lol

I don't think I am really that picky but it's hard as hell to find THIS GUY!!

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Brains.

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    On the physical side, I like a man that's athletic and in shape, and has a great smile (good teeth are a must). But on the overall picture, a man who is smart and confident, ambitious, and can make me laugh. If a man can make me laugh until I cry or until my abs hurt, he is a keeper.

When I went on my first date with my bf we laughed so much, and it was like fireworks went off. And a man who can handle my sense of humor (I'm really inappropriate and sarcastic most of the time), that's a good thing too :)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    There's nothing sexier than a girl with a hefty income and low self esteem.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    A really big bank account.

j/k...a sense of humor I guess.
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The ability to travel through time and space in a blue police box. Also, regeneration.

I adore you for this and I don't even know you. If I'm completely honest ^^THIS^^ is my dream man.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I find the boobies to be the most erotic part of a woman
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    In this order:
    Heartbeat
    Confidence in herself
    Sense of humor
    Teeth
    Eyes
    Cooks
    Cleans fish

Oh ya.....and
    a nice butt and some bolt ons.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For me...it's the whole package. A great body is a plus...nice hair...smells great...pretty face is a must (pretty to me of course...and that is influenced a TON by personality!), warm, generous, funny, attentive, honest, willing to meet me halfway at minimum, but understanding that it will only RARELY be asked of her (it's the willingness that counts!), confident in herself, but also wanting/needing a bit of my reinforcement...able to be independant when necessary, but not needing of stupid amounts of 'space'...the list goes on. The one quirk I have, is most of these things (the personality traits) should show in her eyes...expressive eyes are a silver bullet to me lol.

Honestly though, if you'd like to see for yourself...she's in my gallery =D.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Intelligence

A sense of humor...I love to laugh!!
    He has to be able to handle & match my sense of humor (I can be inappropriate and sarcastic & sort of a dork at times)

Nice built arms...Not too big but with enough cut in them to notice it....Love love love that!!

He has to think I am beautiful (or at least really pretty...lol)

Hair & eye color are not that important as long as his teeth are white...lol

I don't think I am really that picky but it's hard as hell to find THIS GUY!!

There's a guy on my friends list that qualifies across the board lol. He's local to me too...but we've never met in person.

Oddly enough...he's single as well =p.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    smart, funny, biceps, jaw line... and adding this one since my sweetie has them, dimples =)

Once you get to know someone SO many things about them become sexy but from the smart if u can make me laugh and throw me some knowledge, you've caught my attention after checking you out physically of course.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Brains.

Possibly.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty laid back person so I like people who can just chill. That's a big thing with me, being able to relax is very sexy lol. A sense of humor, a conscience, someone who is bigger than me. I like to be wrapped up :D