Seriously folks...

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    For my Canadian peeps...:bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz5Dyv5R1h2fNLs9VPmAZFoYqAx2eEPq6gIu5Hy6VKLGfvToxxJWuvpevG6g
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Bwhahahaha! This is too funny. Poor Canada, they're the butt of so many jokes...

Don't worry, we call you guys our dumb neighbours to the South. There are probably as many jokes about Americans in Canada as there are about Canadians in the US.

No....Canadians are too nice to make fun of people

You've watched too many episodes of Due South.

Nope...I just honeslty have never heard any good jokes about Americans....
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    We as parents appreciate the rest of the world keeping up with the facade. So many times on world new we thought the beans/syrup might be spilled.

canadaattack.jpg
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm real bad at pronunciation, so I've just been calling it "America Junior", or when I'm feeling particularly sassy, "America's Hat".

Better than being called "Canada's Underwear!!" :laugh:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Bwhahahaha! This is too funny. Poor Canada, they're the butt of so many jokes...

Mexico would be the butt...
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

FTW.

As a side note, since the South Park movie came up anyway, WHY do Canadians on South Park have flappy heads!? WHY?
  • ceh2433
    ceh2433 Posts: 35
    Options
    The Red Green show! I love it! It's basically Canadians making fun of Canadians... sure and simple!
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If we have to take Justin Bieber back you guys need to take Miley Cyrus back! :laugh:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    dwight-canadian-bacon.jpg

ROFL! I love DWIGHT! My boss is giving me the stink eye now haha...Must go back to work!
  • ceh2433
    ceh2433 Posts: 35
    Options

Bigger yes, But full of ice and polar bears. We have fire and guns for that!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    If we have to take Justin Bieber back you guys need to take Miley Cyrus back! :laugh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUqCYouVaTvcdrwD7ycnxj5GOzwQ8VPvT33a3xK7-5Tnsz5ws3xA
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Canadians dont even like their own country. thats why 75% of them live within 100 miles of the U.S. border. :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    funny-captions-canadian-family-values.jpg
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm literally laughing out loud at work reading this thread.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    So THAT is why when I was traveling in Canada and purchased snacks at a convenience store, my traveling companion (when told how much she owed) asked, "is that Canadian money or Real money?"

Now I finally understand....and all that time I thought SHE was the dumb one!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Get oot a here eh!
  • hockeymomofbensam
    Options
    Best Canadian shows ever! Rick Mercer Report (RMR) and This Hour has 22 Minutes! "Talking to American's" episodes are too funny!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    So THAT is why when I was traveling in Canada and purchased snacks at a convenience store, my traveling companion (when told how much she owed) asked, "is that Canadian money or Real money?"

REAL money Perfect!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

REAL money Perfect!!

tumblr_lppvy6n1Gh1qg4f5wo1_500.jpg
  • Speedtrap
    Speedtrap Posts: 216
    Options
    I would just like to take a moment to remind our friends to the south, there is a reason the white house is no longer in Pennsylvania.
This discussion has been closed.