Salt & Pepper or "Just For Men"?

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Ok. .so the consensus is clearly S&P. .and you think it's 'sexy'. . but would a, say, 35 yr old girl DATE a guy that looks like a geezer?

Any 35-year-old you'd want to date would not care what color your hair is. Besides, judging by your profile pics, you do not even remotely resemble a "geezer." You're a handsome man. Own it, and the color of your hair will be the last thing on her mind.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    My husband -- salt and pepper and white mustache. Just like a sly ol' tomcat.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Nothing but salt left here... :bigsmile:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    SALT AND PEPPER.....just say NO to Just For Men!!!

Edited to add...yes a 35 y/o would date someone with S&P hair........S&P does not = geezer ....unless you actually are one!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Don't dye it. The s&p will look better, and dye never looks right!

And you're just now getting some gray? That's amazing. My high school boyfriend was graying already (and through pictures on facebook, its completely gray now, he's only 30).

I'm almost 32, and I've got lots of gray hair. I'm not going to dye it either. Just let it go naturally. Maybe after it goes completely I'll dye it for fun, but I doubt it.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I'm 38...my love is 47. He is almost completely gray...ooooooohhhhhh soooooooo SEX-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love:
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Salt & Pepper!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Use a regular dye. If your pepper is more than your salt, then don't dye it. Better yet, go to a Salon, so it will be more natural. Just for men looks like crap.
  • evansja71
    evansja71 Posts: 12
    Options
    Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!

What's to hid?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Keep it natural for as looooong as you can... it's sexy :)

When you start feeling uncomfortable, dye it. Or learn to love it. You're a cutie, you can go either way :D
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Oooh salt and pepper on an older man....*fans self off*
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 38...my love is 47. He is almost completely gray...ooooooohhhhhh soooooooo SEX-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love:

Totally agree, except my love is 48!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    The salt n pepper look is to me amazingly sexy!!!! I highly recommend keeping it :love:

I would so date a man with s&p
  • nikkiespo
    nikkiespo Posts: 42
    Options
    Salt and Pepper all the way!!!!! Thats sooo sexy!!!
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It never looks natural and you just end up looking like an insecure clown. S&P looks very hawt. Leave it be.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    My husband started to get some greying at his temples in his early 30's.
    He was salt and pepper in his early 40's.
    He is 45 now and more gray than dark and he keeps it "high and tight" and it is very sexy on him.
    He has asked me about the "just for men" products but I just tell him to leave it be - it looks good on him.
    He saw a picture from about 10 yrs ago when it was still more dark and he thought it looked so strange.
    I think his exact words were "it looks like i am wearing a helmet" ( lol )

Your decision but a little grey looks good on guys.
    I know some very handsome men with a full head of not grey but white hair and it is amazing.
    Some ladies can pull off that full head of white hair too and look gorgeous.

Just sayin'
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd start with Red and see how that looks. .
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It started a while ago for my boyfriend and he's 31! I think you should embrace your salt. Men only end up sexier as they age, and don't think for a second that I don't resent all of you for it!!! Us poor women. All downhill from here. ;-)
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ok. .so the consensus is clearly S&P. .and you think it's 'sexy'. . but would a, say, 35 yr old girl DATE a guy that looks like a geezer?

S&P is definitely hot. I dated and married a S&P man when I was 23. And you're not anywhere near geezer status. :smile:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Which would you rather look like?
    YoungGeorgeClooney.jpg
    or
    Clooney.jpg

I rest my case!

Oh, I say! Excellent point and well presented! :noway: