Dont take this the wrong way lol

Options

Replies

• msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    since you ASKED, i vote *kitten*!

This, because I'm LMAO, but enjoy all different types of music!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me :) My music taste is wide/varied but mainly metal (anything goes death metal, symphonic metal, nu metal, grunge etc) and hip hop.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Don't hate the playa!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just saw Social Distortion with Foo Fighters. Now THERE'S a great show!
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Rock/Metal is all I listen to. I live and breathe to go see shows. Nothing makes me feel more alive than trying not to get killed in the pit. :D

As far as outdoors - I love hiking and whitewater rafting. It's almost whitewater season so I'm starting to get pretty pumped!!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options

You think so huh? For your information I rock v-necks and janitor keys so I have a little hipster in me:p
    Ultimate hipster song: send me on my way by rusted root lol for some reason cursive and brand new always sounded similiar to me.

Send me on my way <3 Muy excellente.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a run with a playlist including Social Distortion, Rancid, Rammstein, Pantera, Ramones, Alice in Chains, Prong, and Rob Zombie.

But truth be told, I run my fastest to LMFAO. Everyday I'm shufflin'.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    am i into rock?! Do you sweat when you workout?! ahhhh! A7x, Distured, 5 Finger Death Punch, Adelitas Way, 3 Days Grace, Seether, Slipknot, shall I go on?

as for outdoor activites, ever since my knees and back got messed up I haven't really been able to play anything. But I've been known to go in on some touch football ;D
    And hiking is awesome
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I like running around in wooded areas and mountainous terrains (though I haven't been near any since childhood) but I can't say I like camping or anything involving sleeping on the bare earth. My joints get enough pain from the padded mats in the "stretch" room at my gym.

I loooove punk, rock, and metal. Probably metal most, my playlist is full of old school and new school and even German metal. You name 'em I've probably heard their stuff or have it on my mp3 player. Half my shirt wardrobe is band shirts. I have an awesome Disturbed shirt with a Samurai design but the yellow dye still hasn't washed out from when it was new so if I sweat in it, I sweat yellow and it looks like I'm p*ssing out my arms.

And I'll shutup now.
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    I saw Cornell twice recently (pre-Soundgarden reunion). He hasn't lost one bit of his voice. I had a chance to see Soundgarden last summer but opted to see APC instead. Three shows in a week was too much! :)

Chevelle is another one I like hearing when I'm lifting. Some of their songs make me think I can run through a wall.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey! I enjoy almost all music (with the exception of songs that are so hardcore that people are screaming and the music is too fast to appreciate) and I love hiking, taking my dogs for walks, and jogging/running :) Why on earth are you on MFP may I ask???
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    lol -- maiden's awesome -- actually one of my two pics has me in a maiden shirt :D
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    If y'all dont appreciate AD/DC and Queen (favorite all time bands) that's just unappropriate!
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    \nn/

^^^ that is freakin' awesome! made my day
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fitness/outdoor activities!

BUT--the only metal I really listen to is my boyfriend's band, and Periphery---and I hate pop/punk--sorry!

periphery is cool, they sound really distinct with super downtuned guitars and clean vocals

I saw them live before I started listening to them regularly; One of the best shows I've been to, hands down. The Human Abstract killed it that night too
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    If y'all dont appreciate AD/DC and Queen (favorite all time bands) that's just unappropriate!

Hells to the yeah. I was just listening to AC/DC's Highway to Hell album last night.