what makes someone sexy in your eyes???

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Lots of things do.... A great smile, a sense of humor, a great butt, cockiness (but not too much), great eyes, being tall, dark and handsome......basically if the person has a good heart but with a bit of a playful bad boy edge then he is $exy.

I can tell you what I DON'T think is sexy...the guy that thinks he is a player or a Don Juan...lol
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    A pulse is always good in my book, however one time in college.......

Ha-Larious! I can't get off the floor, now!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Honesty and height.
  • hounds726
    hounds726 Posts: 63
    Options
    Confidence without arrogance.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Confidence with a dash of mischievousness thrown in...
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    personality, arms, tattoos, smile, arms
  • kurtisgoingskinny
    kurtisgoingskinny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think I like girls who look boyish and guys who look girlish. I REALLY like guys with long hair (Just watch Miles McMillan), and girls with curves, and also I have a tendence to fall for emo girls... heheheheh.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    There's nothing sexier than a girl with a hefty income and low self esteem.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    a hard workin man....totally sexey :love:
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I find intelligent women attractive.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Good attitude, good heart, and know what they want from life.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    wit. as for the physical -a great set of curves on a lady, and broad shoulders for a dude.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    A pulse is always good in my book, however one time in college.......

Ha-Larious! I can't get off the floor, now!
    lol, i try, mybad_TyTy
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Great posture and broad, strong, long-fingered hands. I just got a thing for hands LOL.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Confidence!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Really differs for me. But attitude/confidence is big. And I mean this in both a positive and negative way. Aside from that, for me at least, it really just depends on the person. On one woman, I might find her smile super attractive. On another, the way she talks. And yet another, maybe the way she walks or laughs.

For instance, I love Giada de Laurentis... something about her soft, easy tone that I really like. And then Anya Fernald... I love watching her judge on ICA... the way she eats... something about how her mouth moves... like she's trying to identify every little flavor in each bite.

Then, there are women like Mandy Moore... where she has this sultry look to her. Or Yvonne Strahovski... and her not so perfect teeth. Or Mia Tyler and her tattoos... different attractions on different people.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    taller than me (im 6'), a brain, good conversation, dark hair, light eyes, decent build, and easy going. personality can override some of the looks factors though but if i got to build him myself, thats what itd be. haha
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Really differs for me. But attitude/confidence is big. And I mean this in both a positive and negative way. Aside from that, for me at least, it really just depends on the person. On one woman, I might find her smile super attractive. On another, the way she talks. And yet another, maybe the way she walks or laughs.

For instance, I love Giada de Laurentis... something about her soft, easy tone that I really like. And then Anya Fernald... I love watching her judge on ICA... the way she eats... something about how her mouth moves... like she's trying to identify every little flavor in each bite.

Then, there are women like Mandy Moore... where she has this sultry look to her. Or Yvonne Strahovski... and her not so perfect teeth. Or Mia Tyler and her tattoos... different attractions on different people.

^^^Nice! :smile:
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Intelligence is an incredible turn on for me. Caring and sweet disposition. Humor, sometimes droll, but humor is also very appealing.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    She Can carry on a conversation and a nice body never hurts :drinker: