urgently need to lose weight in a week!

Options

Replies

• durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    A sea weed wrap at a spa will help you lose inches in those trouble areas and is very quick and not unhealthy... some might say benneficial even!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just looked at your torso picture AND UNLESS YOU ARE MODELING for a under weight fasion magazine you do not need to lose weight!!!!PLease stay healthy
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You can't lose more than a pound or so (two if you are very overweight) in a week heathily.

Weight loss is a lifestyle change. Not something you do for an event. MAN UP.
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    cut sodium drastically....... along with low carb. It will target the stomach area especially, Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Spanx-

+1
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just looked at your torso picture AND UNLESS YOU ARE MODELING for a under weight fasion magazine you do not need to lose weight!!!!PLease stay healthy

She has already mentioned that the torso picture is not her.:ohwell:
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yah sorry girl, not sure if you're gonna find a lot of people with crash diet suggestions on here. From what I understand most of us are here for making long-term changes.

I guess i wasnt specific. Im not looking for a crash diet.

No you were, you said (healthy) obviously you werent looking for a crash diet they were just being *kitten* :bigsmile:
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Again, the torso photo is not me. It was my original display photo from when i started using MFP
  • 0lightasair
    0lightasair Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    In the short term, combine high intensity interval training with targeting muscle work on your abs/hips/thighs. It won't be 100% targeting, but it may help you shed more fat from those areas.

How much are you looking to lose?
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    o.0 hmmmm... 1 week cut? you can either cut water weight.. or wear baggy clothes
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Water, water, water!!

Only eat veggies and fruit, and smoothies. Nothing processed and you should try pb/lentils/fish for protein. That's all I can say!

If you can make it to the spa, as someone stated, the seaweed wraps are really good as a detox as well.

Good luck!
  • keepitcroosh
    Options
    You can't lose more than a pound or so (two if you are very overweight) in a week heathily.

Weight loss is a lifestyle change. Not something you do for an event. MAN UP.

^ Oh im sorry, i didnt know you knew my life story? I didnt lose more than 40 pounds for an event. Man up, really? Keep your negativity to yourself, or at least brush up on some actual TRUE facts about people before you go ahead and freak out like a know-it-all just to make someone whos trying to improve their life feel even more crappy about themselves.
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can eat healthy and still lose the lbs you want to lose this week quickly. Chose low glycemic healthy carbs & lean protein. Eat non-starchy veggies 1 1/2 c raw, or 1/2 c cooked 3X a day, (2 egg omelette at breakfast made with non-starchy veggies), 2 other servings of chicken, turkey or fish (4oz each) daily. 1/2 c berries daily at breakfast. Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of clean filtered water. 140 lbs = 70 oz. water. No other fruit, no dairy or grains (breads). Follow for the week, then add 2 more fruits, weight loss will slow but still eating healthy :))) Good Luck ! Walk twice a day or a hard workout daily will increase results. :smile:
  • linksep
    linksep Posts: 4
    Options
    Go to a tanning bed. You won't loose any weight, but dark is slimming.

:smile:
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Leg lifts
    Lunges
    Push ups
    Knee up Crunches
    Running in place
    Jumping jacks
    Walking

Lots of water
    Lots of fruit and veggies
    Less breads, cereals, pastas, crackers

And good sleep.
  • keepitcroosh
    Options
    I love everybody here! Thank you all so so much for the kind words, tips, workouts, food ideas, everythiiiing. So helpful, thank you all for the support!
  • MadusaCait
    MadusaCait Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    edemas help with removing water weight!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    Im just asking if theres anything i should work on .
    Your confidence.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ahubbard134
    ahubbard134 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wear a sweatsuit and do a five mile run, eat nothing, drink nothing until after weigh in.

What do you need to lose weight for?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    Wear a sweatsuit and do a five mile run, eat nothing, drink nothing until after weigh in.

What do you need to lose weight for?
    WOW. So dehydrate the body? She did say nothing "unhealthy"...........:frown:

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition