I think I could fit my son in with me! (pix)

Options

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! Congrats !
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    You look amazing :smile:
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, What a transformation. Well done on all that hard work and commitment. Your looking great :-)
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Amazing!! You look great! Congrats on a job well done!!!
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    thanks for the boost! you look great!
  • pameb1
    pameb1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • klsrtr02
    klsrtr02 Posts: 4
    Options
    You Look Amazing!
    Kim:smile:
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Amazing. You're an inspiration. Congrats on your hard work and results.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! I really hope that you soon see what we see. You are beautiful and have made an amazing transformation!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done :D
    You have done a fantastic job and shouldn't be discouraged.

I have some advice about the body image issues. Before you lose that next 20lbs, spend some time at the weight you are at now. Go maintenance for awhile until you can convince yourself that you can stay this thin. I think for a lot of people it is the fear of regaining the weight that keeps our minds from grasping the new look. Just a suggestion.

I totally agree with this, after I lost my first 2 stone I went maintenance as I wanted to see if I could keep my new size (12-14) I maintained for almost a year and now Ive returned to get rid of the rest of the weight. Ill stop now when I get to my goal as I know I can deffo maintain it :) .
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, I do physically feel great, I do physically feel a huge difference. I feel more energetic and more able to be the mom I need to be for my kids and I feel like I'm better for my husband.
    You have done a fantastic job and shouldn't be discouraged.

I have some advice about the body image issues. Before you lose that next 20lbs, spend some time at the weight you are at now. Go maintenance for awhile until you can convince yourself that you can stay this thin. I think for a lot of people it is the fear of regaining the weight that keeps our minds from grasping the new look. Just a suggestion.

That does make sense, I'm sure if I can show myself that it's possible to maintain this, I might feel better. I think also it has to do with I'm so use to seeing my body at the photo of 205 that, that is who I see in the mirror. From the face in the mirror I see the leanness but from the breast down I see that fat girl. What's even more confusing is, I use to see a thinner girl then the one in that photo when I was at my biggest, I didn't realize I was that big till I stepped on the scale at my first OBGYN appt. at my pregnancy with my daughter. I had a eating disorder of eating because I didn't think I was as big as I was and thought I could and be ok. I guess that's how to put that. That photo (the first one) was a huge wake up call to me. I see changes in photo's it's just in my reflection. I think I'll take this advice. Thanks :)

Your welcome! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much :) I am feeling a lot better, and one of my pal's said something I really didn't even think about, I've lost a whole person, an adult person at that. I've lost 5lbs more then my 13yr old cousin weighs. Crazy to think like that.

Oh and I have a collarbone :D
  • sacha1977
    sacha1977 Posts: 26
    Options
    wow! what an amazingly inspirational story. I to have 131lbs to lose so it's great to see what can be achieved xx
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    You look f****g incredible! I'm gobsmacked!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    GR8 job!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your rocking it girl..You are such an inspiration everyday to me..I cant wait til I can say ive got that small and healthy :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    You look great. TRULY
  • auntkimmie19
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You should be uber proud of yourself for how far you have come! Keep up the amazing work girl!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)

I think I find my collarbone most impressive, I mean I notice that in the mirror, which is odd to me, because I never really paid much attention to it before, not that I could ever see it before, but I thought some people were just naturally born with it sticking out, and some weren't lol. I guess it's a good indication of healthy?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!