WATER Challenge 8.11.09

Options
So I accomplished my goal of 96 oz yesterday....today I am going for 100 oz...clear nothing added for flavor water...

I think the challenge keeps me accountable to do it so although I said yesterday's challenge was a one day thing, here we go again!!!

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Im in with you. I only hit 85oz yesterday but today I willl try for 100
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    how many litres is 100oz...my brain dont work in imperial!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    how many litres is 100oz...my brain dont work in imperial!!

I think 3 litres is like 96 oz or really close to that...
  • chrissyh
    Options
    16 oz done!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Im in with you. I only hit 85oz yesterday but today I willl try for 100

85 is awesome - I think you like me do better when we have specific focus! That's great! Way better than we've been doing - huh!?!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    How I calulate is

=100oz/8oz per cup
    = 12.5 cup/4 per litre
    =3.12 litres

simple math in my head:blushing:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym with 16 oz.. down.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've had 24 oz already. :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So I am going to water rant for a second....
    I posted on facebook that I was drinking 96 oz of water yesterday - I have several friends who keep asking me what I'm doing yada yada - so I thought I'd encourage them to join me....well a long lost "friend" who I've not seen or talked to in at least 15 years posts about how the government is allowing us to drink crap and we think it's ok - the water is filled with chlorine and flouride and that's so bad....after the first few posts it was all blah blah - well one of my friends told him to lighten up and be proud of me for what I was attempting to do....long story short....I deleted him as a friend...I really do want to know what I am eating and drinking and I am trying to learn - I am like a spounge right now BUT don't belittle me or my friends.....

...deep breath...
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I actually got 64 oz. down yesterday - that is a big accomplishment for me since 32 oz. has always been my max. I will try for 80 oz. today - got lots of errands to run though so it may not happen
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I actually got 64 oz. down yesterday - that is a big accomplishment for me since 32 oz. has always been my max. I will try for 80 oz. today - got lots of errands to run though so it may not happen

Way to go - the whole point in my challenge is to increase what the norm is - I always hit that magical 64 oz # but rarely make it over - so I am pushing harder!

I have a bunch of errands today too and I've already thought about where I'll be and where the pottys are so I can go when I need to:laugh: :laugh:
  • pinksultana
    Options
    wow...well I drink 3 litres of water minimum everyday...have done for about 2 years...so i guess im right on par with this challenge eh :)...

xxPINK
  • chrissyh
    Options
    wow...well I drink 3 litres of water minimum everyday...have done for about 2 years...so i guess im right on par with this challenge eh :)...

xxPINK

So...if you're already there - I challenge you to 3.5 litres today!
  • angelwife27
    Options
    So is this a 100oz a day water challlenge? Or do you set your own goal? Either way I'd like to join. I've got 8 oz in so far. :happy:
  • pinksultana
    Options
    yeah sounds like a good challenge to me :)
  • chrissyh
    Options
    So is this a 100oz a day water challlenge? Or do you set your own goal? Either way I'd like to join. I've got 8 oz in so far. :happy:

Well it's 100 oz challenge unless you've been drinking that much already like Pinksultana - then you should try to add to your norm and push for extra....

Whatever your goal is it should be more than your normal days water intake....my norm is 64 oz yesterday did 96 so I upped it to 100 today....100 is just a cool # to hit!
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a water toxicity level. My friend once got really sick by "over drinking" the way she over eats.:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    There is a water toxicity level but I really don't think 100 oz is anywhere close especially since it's spread out over the course of the day not all at once.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    shouldnt be hard today! 90 and HUMID!
    i usually try for 64 -- will drink one more today...

haha --since i am on the wagon this week i will replace my wine with water... :drinker:
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i have 24 oz in already. imma reach over 100oz :tongue: yesterday i reached 128 oz!!!! :smile: