I definitely need some friends:)

Options
13»

Replies

• jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. Friends are great to have for support.:smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN :) And a married mama of 2 little guys. I have a minimum of 60 lbs left to lose.
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm happy to have new 'friends'!!!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    you can add me (or I'll add you even!)! I'm a mum of one charming 3 yr old and I've started running 7 weeks ago and I have my first 5km in 4 (or is it 5!) years in two weeks time. I've been on MFP and I LOVE it. I'm finding it really helps especially as I had a road trip last week so I could see where I was going wrong!
  • misskelli22
    Options
    HI and welcome! I just started MFP last week and I really like it. I'm feeling so motivated and logging is keeping me from slipping up too much. I am a mom of 3 also. I would love to try running someday when my weight gets down a bit. I've always avoided it because of the hassle of finding a good comfy sports bra that does it's job!

Feel free to add me if you are not already inundated with new friends! Anyone else feel free to add too - I'm new also
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi and welcome. My name is Devin. I am getting married this September. Anyone feel free to add me. Hope you all have a great day!
  • rachalach1
    Options
    Add me! i need friends too! i'm a 23 year old speech pathology major hoping to get my masters soon! i need to lose about 20 or 30 pounds to be satisfied with how i look. i love myfitnesspal and it's really helping!
  • wilderaven
    Options
    Hi Mary, add me to ur list of friends. I joined my fitnesspal a month ago in Feb, 2012. Before joining I lost 20 pounds and I have another 50 to reach my goal. Congrats on running in the boston marathon what a great achievement. Good luck!
  • jesuslovesme145
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I added you :)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I always welcome new friends. all you you can add me
  • Vikiann
    Vikiann Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi you can add me! I too am looking for friends to help me on my weight loss journey.
  • MaryKJames
    MaryKJames Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all my new friends for being so nice and adding me as your friend.

I also have a facebook page called Racing for Autism that you might want to "like" as I am trying to make it go viral.

Also, I am on facebook as Mary K. James - friend me there too if you want.

It is a great group of people on MFP and I am really glad that I joined.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening and enjoy your Sunday wherever you are......I am running in the morning so wish me luck as I finish up the last couple of weeks before the Boston marathon!!

Cheers,

Mary James