Sexual orientation

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think that's true. I've got friends that have drunkenly kissed other girls, but they're not bi. They'd never have a committed or sexual relationship with another girl.

Me on the other hand, I'm 100% bi, have dated and had sexual relationships with other females.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that's true, but I think a lot more girls experiment that boys, and girls can appreciate if another girls beautiful. Donesnt mean they want to jump her though! X
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I think women are just much more open to experimenting now and since there isn't such a bad stigma attached to two women being together, it happens more often.

I tend to think that most women can have thoughts about another woman in a sexual manner. It doesn't mean you would do it, but you can find a woman sexy, or think she has great tits or a nice *kitten*.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

Get a few drinks in her and you'll see he's right. :blushing:
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    False!
    Men are such wonderful creatures! :love:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

I wouldn’t go as far to say ever straight girl is “bi” at one point in time everyone has bit of “bi” curiosity. Most would never opening admit it but they do! This in return doesn’t mean all of the straight girls are “bi”. I just think women in general are a little more open to the idea of two people of the same gender together.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Let me rephrase...

I think girls are more capable of finding each other's physical attributes attractive than men are with other men. :)

Doesn't mean every girl would actually bang another girl.

^^^This! I can say "Damn she's hot!" But to actually do another girl, umm no thank you. I enjoy men and all the have to offer too much for that. I also know all the mess that goes on down there and wouldn't go near anyone elses.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm going to say untrue, but maybe it's just the area I live in.
    I personally don't know if I could or not. Can't say I have not thought about it.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Short answer: Your brother's statement is rude and presumptuous.

(1) Sexuality is not as discrete (i.e. easily separated into categories) as people sometimes like to believe. Very few people are "completely gay," or "completely straight," most people live somewhere in the middle.
    (2) Two factors combine that make bisexuality in women seem more common in our culture. First, women do appear to have greater erotic plasticity than men. Meaning there appears to be more change in what women find attractive over time. The more important factor in our culture is that it is much more acceptable for women to experiment with other women, to the extent that it is encouraged by some men, at least in "light form." For example, have you ever seen how much male attention two women dancing provocatively together on a dance floor gets from men? If you haven't, head out to a club sometime. So, in certain circumstances, there is a real incentive for women to give the appearance of bisexuality, regardless of what their actual attractions are. Men on the other hand have a lot of disincentives to such behavior. So in our culture, you'll see more women who are willing to admit some attraction to women, and possibly engage in sex acts with other women. There are other cultures where men routinely engage in sex acts with both other men, and with women. People are very complex, constantly changing creatures, and sexuality seems to be particularly fluid. \lecture mode.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I don't care of it is true or fale. I am bumping because there are a lot of hot women posting about it. :bigsmile:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I am the first to point out the beauty of a woman. But I ain't going south for nothing!! Im strictly ****ly :laugh:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    There is difference between appreciating physical characteristics and actually wanting to head down south to express it sexually.

I, for instance, have a thing with butts and legs on women. I always end up really appreciating those features, and I will do so vocally, but I'm not going to go and boink an awesome pair of legs, just because I can appreciate the aesthetic beauty. I have no sexual attraction to women at all, but damn, I do enjoy looking.

That doesn't make me bi. It means I appreciate artistry, and don't feel the need to make a grab for it.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

first born certified homo right here.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

first born certified homo right here.

I laughed out loud. I love you!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    There is difference between appreciating physical characteristics and actually wanting to head down south to express it sexually.

I, for instance, have a thing with butts and legs on women. I always end up really appreciating those features, and I will do so vocally, but I'm not going to go and boink an awesome pair of legs, just because I can appreciate the aesthetic beauty. I have no sexual attraction to women at all, but damn, I do enjoy looking.

That doesn't make me bi. It means I appreciate artistry, and don't feel the need to make a grab for it.

I think this makes the most sense. Women love other women but when it comes to sex, a lot of women won't go there, thus they are not bi. Correct?
  • Neiges
    Neiges Posts: 6
    Options

True?

Not true, ridiculous misconception among men :). I don't think women have the same opinion, we know better.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I think for the most part it's how you let your mind wonder... You've heard the old expression "the devil made me do it" so true, as for myself, when I think of same sex-sex, it makes me want to puke.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Not true! And I've made out with more girls than I have guys...and I'm 100% straight if that makes sense....:huh:

You think guys go around making out with each other? We don't.

Great reading comprehension...

fallon-sarcastic-clap.gif
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Its all good babycakes!!! IF any of you fine MFP honies feel like you might be going the other direction and need a little convincin that you are straight...HIT me up!!
    shoot me a text.....................you might need a little convincing by the..........

Legendary Big Brown Meat Love Hammer!:devil:

Latino heat! Hell yeah!:bigsmile:
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. True story.