Sexual orientation

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

Replies

• TheReese1206
    Options
    False
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

serious? ..of course not true.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Um.. no.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Let me rephrase...

I think girls are more capable of finding each other's physical attributes attractive than men are with other men. :)

Doesn't mean every girl would actually bang another girl.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    No. I know women who are nothing but straight. But I do know a lot who would expirement and a lot who claim "bi" and a lot who switched teams completely. I think society is just becoming more accepting so it's more common for women to try it or admit it.

ETA: What's not to love about women :)

4463764.png
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    So not true!!
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    No. I know women who are nothing but straight. But I do know a lot who would expirement and a lot who claim "bi" and a lot who switched teams completely. I think society is just becoming more accepting so it's more common for women to try it or admit it.

This
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I think when it comes to boobs, everyone loves them...not all women are bi, no way but all women and all men like boobs!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Not true, but then again maybe... Since MFP I have girl crushes....
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wrong!!
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    WOW! Let's be rude!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    No...but girls talk more openly about other girls they think are attractive (even though they themselves are not attracted to them), guys are usually more scared to talk about other guys looks for fear of sounding gay.
  • FloodlitWorld
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

Doesn't bode well for Catholic families.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I think it is more an intense curiosity and appreciation for beauty than bi..... a lot of women would given the opportunity. I am straight, have experimented and did enjoy it. Would do it again if given the chance.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have heard it said that "women are only one drink away"....by a MAN of course!
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    I have always said that too, that all girls are a little bit bi :P But I don't really mean it. What I do mean, is that girls are AWESOME and I wub them as much as I wub men :)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Not true! And I've made out with more girls than I have guys...and I'm 100% straight if that makes sense....:huh: