"I just won the lottery!"

Options
13»

Replies

• weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    First question out of my mouth would be "How does it get better than this?!?" (so I could win some more) : )
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Kill a unicorn with a rainbow shotgun.
  • Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    Give money to family
    Buy land near Portland
    Build eco friendly house
    Buy a Tesla Roadster and Model s
    Live off my land
    Pwn a butt load off Alliance scum in WoW
    Travel
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I bought a ticket too! 650 million would sure be nice! I would tithe, pay off my mom's house, travel, hire a chef and prepare for the zombie apocalypse! Good Luck to those who bought a ticket!!

Oh yeah!! I would open a No Kill animal shelter!!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'd buy a house
    and furniture for the house
    and a build a tree fort in the yard
    AND EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF KRAFT DINNER!!!

I wish there was a 'like' button for mfp! Props to anybody who knows where this came from :) Awesome song!

Barenekked ladies
  • littlefishtale
    Options
    9 college funds for various children in my life.
    pay off bills; mine, boyfriend's, & our immediate family
    I would donate some to the American Diabetic Association
    Retirement funds for myself & boyfriend
    health insurance for myself
    and new clothes when I get to a weight & size I want to be.
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    First I would breath into paper bag so I dont pass out.
    2. Pay off ALL bills for better half and myself.
    3. Build and furnish my dream home on no less than 20 acres
    4. Offer to buy my sister a home where ever she liked
    5. Donate at min. 1mil to the animal rescue I have worked for the last 10 plus years
    6. Put lotsa $$ in bank to care for my special needs son after we his parents are gone
    7. A nice chunk into bank to live off of.
    8. have a boob lift and maybe tummy tuck after I lose the rest of my baggage.
    9. Have a party!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'd buy a house
    and furniture for the house
    and a build a tree fort in the yard
    AND EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF KRAFT DINNER!!!

I wish there was a 'like' button for mfp! Props to anybody who knows where this came from :) Awesome song!

Barenaked Ladies - If I Had A Million Dollars - Lyrics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXdFTh1yX2c
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    Many things....I'd invest, save, donate, etc. It's all been said. But the one thing I would splurge on is a house in Disney World's Golden Oak! To live ON Disney property 1/2 the year and here in So Cal the other 1/2. Now that would be awesome.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I'd pay off my mom's mortgages, donate a few million to her animal rescue organization and give her a personal gift of a few mil more. Buy my boyfriend an immense guitar collection and build him a custom guitar shop so he can make his own guitars. Buy my brother a few cars, a house, a summer house in Australia and give him a few mil to live off of so he can quit his job. Give my best friend a bunch of money to start his own game studio (as an investment!). Give a few more friends some fun-money. Travel and invest the rest for myself. Buy a house on the beach when I get back from my travels. :)

Three words: Backyard. Doggy. Playground!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    A man rushes into his house and yells, "Honey, pack your bags!! I just won the lottery!"

The wife says, "Omigosh! That's great! What should I pack? Warm clothes? Summertime clothes? We are we going?"

The man answers, "I don't care where you go. Pack, and get the f*** out!!!"

LMAO LOVE IT!!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well I only got $150 for our 5 tickets (not bad really!). But...
    If I had won the Mega I would take the yearly payout, not the lump sum, so that I could manage it wisely. I would find a RELIABLE investment firm and invest 1/2 of whatever the payout was for each year. We would payoff all of our credit card debts and student loans. Then I would payoff our Condo in Seattle we're having difficulty selling, so that I wouldn't matter when it sells, or so that we have somewhere to stay when we go home to visit. I would help my in-laws, my best friend, my parents and sisters out with their financial problems. I would pay for my sister to get a divorce (long ridiculous story there). I would buy my own greenhouse and teach people how to raise exotic plants. Found a charitable organization of some kind. Start a college fund for children of families with serious illnesses. AND NEVER keep a job I hate for the rest of my life.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options

First, I'd stop in at my buddy's Chevy dealership and order 7 new Corvette ZR-1's, all different colours for each day of the week.

I don't know who you are...but I like you.

Corvette ftw!