boring boring boring

Options
hcoburn37
hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
Extremely boring Friday night .... what are you doing?

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This is a typical Friday night for me..lol..Prob watch a movie then wait for the lotto draw.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Watching "Ghost Adventures"
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with my wife and 3 girls watching movies, working out (NEVER DULL) and hopefully a bit of romantic time after the girls go to sleep..... THAT'S NEVER EVER BORING!!
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    4loko + chatroulette ftw.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I was thisclose to posting I'm bored please entertain me. I seriously might just go to sleep I'm so bored.
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    11th birthday sleepover. 8 kids. 2 are mine. They are currently making jewelry. It is approaching my bedtime, they don't even seem tired. Cake hasn't been cut, gifts haven't been opened, movie hasn't been watched. I just poured myself a glass of wine. Oy, it's going to be a long night.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    watching kid movies and eventually going to run out to the store to buy coffee so we will be able to wake up tomorrow!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My dvr and I have a loooong overdue date. Yes, my life is just that exciting! ;)
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I just convinced my 16 year old to stop playing call of duty online and play dance central with me instead ... lol. I will have 8 teenage boys here tomorrow until sunday, I guess I should be thankful for a boring night tonight.
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Salsa dancing later tonight...
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Waiting to watch Grimm on NBC. Then maybe a movie.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Studying (yay? ... :ohwell: ). Did a couple of workouts here at home and now I'm making a giant batch of turkey soup from scratch before freezing it in smaller portions.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I'm not the only one at home on a Friday night! Just got done working out, about to hop in the shower then plant myself on the sofa to hang out with Nick, Zak and Aaron...new Ghost Adventures at 9!
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    University Labor law course paper. Then maybe run from the house screaming......or not.
  • rayleansout
    rayleansout Posts: 234
    Options
    Uh now Im thinking about you!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Marriage is like a deck of cards
    At first all you need is two hearts and a diamond
    At the end
    You wish you had a club and a spade :laugh:

Thought I would tell a joke to help your boredom problem.

I have just watched the new (in the UK) Dexter and True Blood, while chatting to a friend on face book and trolling the forums for interesting threads.

Yep I am a multitasker.:happy:
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Watching my computer monitor die a slow and painful death...........
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Cleaning and laundry...how's that for excitement? I really need to get a life! Ha! Want to get it all done though "just in case" the rest of the weekend rolls in something a little more exciting.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am cleaning also. I just lost what meager cool points I had managed to accumulate just now. Next is dishes. Gym...bed...work tomorrow.

Maybe I should just end myself now.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Cleaning... yeah.. I have no life.