I think I could fit my son in with me! (pix)

Options

Replies

• congratulations!! Fantastic job!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words :)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing. Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing!:love:
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My goodness!! you look fantastic, You definitely look like you worked hard for your goal and definitely deserve it. Absolutely beautiful
  • bpritchett12
    Options
    Outstanding job!!! I too am confused, when I catch a glimpse of my reflection in a window or mirror, it takes me by surprise because I do not see myself as the little fat girl that I am - in my mind I am still at 145 and it is very disturbing so I think my mind tries to protect me, Now you are having the opposite and are seeing the fat girl when the slim you is really here and alive. Our minds are so very strong and it is a battle of mind over matter. In this case, what matters is that you look great and feel great - you are healthier and happier!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, I think I'm feeling a bit better. As I said I did talk to my doctor yesterday and sometimes it takes the mind a little while to catch up. It's a waiting game cus I can't wait to be able to be happy to look in the mirror, sometimes I am but not all the time.
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look amazing! You have gave me some inspiration. After having three kids, my weight just kept piling on, but no longer! Thank you for sharing your pics. And CONGRATULATIONS!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!

Good job!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look wonderful, I am so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • LatishaRay
    LatishaRay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! You've made me excited to see my end results. Great job
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's impressive! Beautifully done!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey you look amazing nice work!! xx
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your outstanding success! You have accomplished so much! And you're right, our hearts and minds hold onto a lot from the past and it takes awhile to sweep that away. Now this may sound a little weird, but you might want to slowly introduce yourself to the "new you". Because you have become a different person, your mind has to let the "old you" go. And sometimes that can be a frightening thing because even if it wasn't good, our old life is what we know and how we have coped. So, a couple of things to try: 1) Spend some time in front of your mirror just looking at the different changes you see, find your favorite changes, compliment yourself, speak to yourself about the journey you've taken and the challenges you have overcome, congratulate yourself, and welcome the new you into your life! 2) I would suggest writing down your feelings about the past you and your life and the new you and your life and what you've felt in between. Write about what you see now and what you want to have happen in the future. Writing can be a great release for all that holds our hearts back. So, those are just a couple of suggestions you may want to try. Either way, I love your strength and commitment and all that you have done to take charge of your life! You've done it! Thank you for sharing your story. I know you have helped countless others. Perhaps as you reach out to others to further inspire you will find your own acceptance of yourself grow! Best wishes to you and your family! Thank you for your example! :D ...Judy
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOU look amazing!
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look so freaking awesome! Great job!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    You look amazing...So glad you posted pics. I think sometimes I hold on too my weight worrying about what other people think. I will take this move on and do this for myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!