*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in March *

Options

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Still on travel - so checking in sporadically (: BUT here is the April fitness thread for now (spreadsheet is 3 hours old - so if you checked in for April in the last 3 hours you are not on there YET but you will be :happy: ).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/546562--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-april
  • tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this next month. I just took up running again this past month. I'm trying to run twice a week, in addition to weight training and Zumba. Right now my runs are only about 2.6-3 miles in about 30-35 minutes, but I'm trying to work my way up to 10KM in an hour (I don't know how many miles that is, I'm Canadian, eh?) :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

exercise.png

This was my final mileage for the month... I'm completely embarrassed, as there should have been about 30 more miles that I didn't run.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Today is usually my rest day, but it turned into my long run day...so 10 more for me..total 162...ticker is up to date:smile::happy:

exercise.png
  • jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

exercise.png

finished with 4 miles today and got to 100 miles for the month.....
  • Leah5449
    Leah5449 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    40 miles this week, a record for me!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    3/31- 5.5 miles

wonderful job everyone! i'm still amazed at you 100+ milers. incredible! :glasses: thanks again cooriander for such a well-organized running challenge. you are awesome! :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Today is usually my rest day, but it turned into my long run day...so 10 more for me..total 162...ticker is up to date:smile::happy:

exercise.png

i am especially proud of you, my mfp friend! what a fantastic number of miles this month. :happy: i bow to your awesomeness! :flowerforyou:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My last run today 5.2 miles
    Grand total 122 miles for the month of March
  • Cooriander
    Options
    lilfurson said:

I finished up the month today with a 5K. Wanted to finish in under 24 minutes and finished in 21:24.2! Woohoo!

This week: 25.49 miles
    March Total: 163.38

Congrats on your 5K!! I am totally jealous of your time - Right now my goal is under 24 too, would LOVE to got to the 21s. WOW!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    MissFit0101 said:
    :

exercise.png

This was my final mileage for the month... I'm completely embarrassed, as there should have been about 30 more miles that I didn't run.

I think it is very good!!! you will be up again next month!!!
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Got in 3 quickly this afternoon and rushed home to watch the ball games!

Love this group, what great inspiration and motivation"

Total 76
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options

exercise.png

5K today plus warm up/cool down runs. Set a new PR by 50 seconds 24:25! So close yet again...if I didn't have to rest my foot yet again. Oh well...tomorrow starts April and it is starting off with my first 20 miler training run! That's a great way to start it off!
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5 miles today and a final total of 161.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I got my final miles. Woohoo!!! Ended with 60.50!!!
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I finished up the month today with a 5K. Wanted to finish in under 24 minutes and finished in 21:24.2! Woohoo!

This week: 25.49 miles
    March Total: 163.38

Great job! What a way to end the month!
  • dsharpie
    dsharpie Posts: 55
    Options
    I finished this last week with 6 miles. Hoping April will be better.
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    did 22 miles for the last week
  • Cooriander
    Options
    still traveling ... will update with end of month result later on tonight. :flowerforyou: