Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a totally different person, Congrats!

Ps don't be sorry for all the pics cause it helps people like me. :happy:
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are offically my hero!!! AWESOME!!! You my friends are a beast! Congratulations!!!! You look fabulous!!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a great job, congratulations Ed! You've obviously worked very hard for your success! And now you're ripped, so you've got to be burning major calories, even during "maintenance mode"!

If you don't mind me asking, are your knee problems related to your previously heavy weight? I apologize if that's intrusive, just curious. My heaviest was 300, and I didn't start exercising until I was down to 260 through diet changes only, but as I've started running at 250 I've been a little worried about my knees. I don't have any pain, or anything that concerns me enough to see a doctor, but I just notice a lot of "popping" in my knees when I've been running. I hope it will get better as I lose even more weight, just wondering about your experience. Congratulations again, major inspiration!

I delivered beer for Budweiser for 11 years and in 2002 I tore all the cartilage in my right knee and never recoup enough to get back on the route, dealt with some lose in our family around the same time and fell into severe depression and packed on well over 240 lbs. before I realized what I was doing to myself in the process the weight has destroyed my left knee now too... I have grade 3 osteoarthritis both knee's, torn meniscus both knee's and a torn ACL in my right knee.. I will be getting knee replacements after my weightloss journey and skin surgeries are over... For now it is Knee Scopes (clean outs), DonJoy Knee braces, injection therapy, and pain pills....
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Very inspiring!!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for sharing this! Bravo!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You awe AWESOME! You look great!
  • skechar
    skechar Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! Thats Amazing!! and truly Inspiring!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed!! I can imagine the journey has been difficult, but the results are amazing!! As others have said, You are an inspiration!! I hope things go well with your continued work and with the surgeries that you need!!
  • skatters
    skatters Posts: 48
    Options
    I am so impressed.... WOW! You look fabulous! You are such an inspiration - truly. I am in awe. I bow down to your greatness! Thank you for sharing pics and your story!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Your last picture is simply amazing. Congratulations!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I am completey amazed! You litterly lost a half of you! You are amazing! Keep up the amazing work! You look hot! Blessings :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Beast mode!
  • chrissvdh02
    Options
    Holy Cow you look amazing! Congrats so inspirational:love:
  • Vikingmiss
    Vikingmiss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You Literally. Inspire me. I'm going to go lift really heavy things right now...
  • KBside
    KBside Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing! Im my 2nd week in and it really helps to see and read about others journeys!
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    Awesome job you look great
  • wrenazane
    wrenazane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're doing a good job! And you didn't let the knee surgery stop you! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!