What do you want to wear when you reach your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    A Victorias Secret Bikini! :)
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Heaux ish.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Size 10 boot cut jeans that are long enough (I'm 5'11") and a hot pink bra top (may not be possible since I'm a D cup)

Or anything from Yandy.com that's not in the plus size stuff... lol!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Mine is really simple. I have a few Atlanta Braves jerseys I wear when I go to games, but I can't even remotely button them, so I wear them with t shirts underneath. I want to get to the point of comfortably wearing them buttoned.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    When I got first got together with my husband I loved wearing it, now I'm too embarrassed, (not that he would ever say anything, but I can see in the mirror! lol). I can't wait to be confident enough to flaunt that stuff again!
  • KBside
    KBside Posts: 45
    Options
    New riding gear to wear when riding my dirt bike! = 0 )
  • Steeleme
    Steeleme Posts: 1
    Options
    A blouse that shows off my buff arms, a pair of great fitting jeans, and a pencil skirt with the shirt tucked in and a thin belt around my waist!!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to put on my wedding dress from the year 2000 - and after that... Nothing at all, and do so confidently!
  • NellaSweet
    Options
    A white pair of jeggings my mother bought me and a tiny tube black dress from my Grandma.
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    first thing first... im cutting all shirts once I get this ripped :p

24485_ORIG-dlb_leg_day.jpg
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i pretty much will wear the same thing, just in smaller sizes :) i'm not an adventurous dresser.
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    I have a pair of Abercrombie no stretch at all jeans that are so perfectly worn in and torn up. I've never actually worn them just bought them at a garage sale knowing I was going to wear them someday lol
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Honestly, whatever I want. ; )
  • ambutler0905
    Options
    sleveless dresses
  • skinnyallover
    Options
    Running with just shorts and a sports bra!!
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    A confident smile and custome kenneth cole blazer, shirt, slacks, from Men's Warehouse.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have this beautiful white and black dress I bought January 2010. I could zip it then, and it was snug through the hips. Now, that dress is my goal dress. I want it to be my new years dress. Size 14. :)
  • TrishJago
    TrishJago Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My choice is not clothes, it's the knee length black boots that are in my closet and won't presently zip up. I have not been able to wear them in years and do so love a good pair of boots with a great skirt or dress!
  • tiffani79
    tiffani79 Posts: 13
    Options
    A summer dress and not look preggars!