What do you want to wear when you reach your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    A 2 piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't own anything that I want to wear when I get to my idea weight because I've never been there before. I'm at the point where I can wear the smallest things I own, which were tight when originally purchased, but need to buy things that fit better.

When I reach my ideal weight, I want to wear a bikini. Even if it's just in my parents' back yard. I can't think of when I've ever even owned one. Even in elementary school, it was one piece swimming suits. I have no recollection of ever having bikinis.

I may have lost weight but I don't look good naked. But sometimes, just sometimes, I can prance around in my underwear and feel damn fine. I want to be able to feel that way in a bikini, around other people.
  • Roma_Tee
    Roma_Tee Posts: 38
    Options
    The dress I wore for my high school graduation. My chest is entirely too big for it and I still find it to be a nice summer dress. It would be cool if I can get in it by the time my reunion comes around considering this is the 10th year.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    1st goal- back in my size 8 american eagle shorts that I could wear last year (about 150-160lbs).
    My final goal is to be able to put back on these old size 2 american eagle jeans that I have from about 4 years ago. just being able to put them back on would feel so good! I would buy all new clothes if I got to that size and probably never wear them, but I want to be able to at least put them on!
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    BOOTS!!

Black leather, side buckles, platform, knee high, club scene boots.

I can't wait.
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dresses!!! I love them, but can't bring myself to wear them. Yet! Ohhh!!! and heels! I gravitate to high heels but have never been able to wear them.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    a 2 piece swim suit! ahahahaha
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bikini aka anything I want!
  • xcrmonger
    xcrmonger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh, so many things... skinny jeans, sexy dresses, short shorts, skirts... sundresses especially. I look like crap in all the looks i love. I can't wait to be able to wear them! <3
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Bikini aka anything I want!

Pretty much this!
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    I want a bright red corset the day I reach my goal weight:wink:
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    I have a pair of size 9 jeans that I bought a year ago, right before i began gaining all this weight. I would kill to be able to wear those again. So WHEN (not if) I reach my ideal weight, those are the jeans I am going to wear and probably a nice t shirt with it.
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anything that I don't have to buy in the large woman's department.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    the sexy white lace corsety thing...maybe even with some proper stockings.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    It's a UK true size 12 dress hanging in my closet which I tried on yesterday but has a gapping gap in it. It still has the tags on cause when I bought it it fit but didn't get to wear it. Its lovely and will give me that Audrey Hepburn feeling once I get in it, So when I do I will post it on the site.
  • KarenBoster
    KarenBoster Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a Baby Phat denim skirt that I keep hung on my closet door for motivation. It is a size 14. Not my ideal size. It is more the halfway point, but can not wait to wear it.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    NOT A DAMNED THING!!!:laugh: :drinker: :noway:
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    leather pants
    cutout long slinky evening dress
    bikinis

:love:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I will be buying a new string bikini soon - need to figure out what size I am first, but I'm going for the white one from Victoria's Secret with the pretty bead work on it. :) Gonna look super cute with the new cork heel white leather strapped sandals I just bought too. Heehee. Eventually I'd like to get a new dress too, something form hugging and backless. :D
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i have quite a few bikinis but there is this shirt i bought at hollister online a few months ago it fits but it sinches in the middle so i havent worn it cause my middle is my problem area lol