Zero Calorie Vodka Hoax

Options
13»

Replies

• rockymtnguy
    Options
    Is it time to stop thinking and start drinking already? :drinker:
    I'm off to my favorite tavern, they have the best Italian Sausage Sandwich and fries.
    Plus they only clip you a buck per bloody mary, and they're filled with vegetables. :drinker: :drinker:
    Top of the day to ya'all, and enjoy it !!!
  • Eminem07
    Eminem07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband is a research student and is working with the FTIR instrument, that will test everything in the drink. If I can find a bottle of this so called Zero Vodka, then I will have him test the contents and post it for you all to see the results. If you don't know what an FTIR instrument is then you're not truly a chemist. Furthermore, we could always run another test on the GC-MS, these instruments are used as confirmatory test instruments in the science community.

Anyway, if anyone wants my research team to start doing some research for you just let me know. These instruments are readily available to my team and we would love to put a report together of our findings. In fact it would be great to test any other myths that we could bust if that is the case.

My Husbands details:

dannyadaley40@hotmail.com

Student of law and forensic sciences and a keen researcher in both these fields since 2009 to present!
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This was like watching the big bang theory! I didn't understand most of it but was able to chuckle at the right times!