Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a personal journey and private moments of difficulty. I struggle with the mirror as well and I hear the negative words all to often.

Where do you work out? In the beginning you said the YMCA. Has your doctor been monitoring you all this time :). Did any of your medications (i.e. if you had diabetes, hypothyroidism and/or breathing problems) reduce?

Thank you once again.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    Your pictures always amaze me. I definitely see the cut in your arms now. I'm an arm lady:blushing:
  • grannyjac
    Options
    Wow, well done and thanks for sharing. You're a real inspiration :smile:
  • Wenzday7777
    Options
    you look aesome congrats :)
  • jennygettinfit
    Options
    wow - this really is so amazing!! :) makes me so happy! great job!
  • VioletBeauregarde
    Options
    What an amazing transformation ,It is the most weight I have ever saw anyone lose .
    You have to be so proud of yourself ,you must feel like a new man ,well done :smile:
  • otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, well done! A true inspiration!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You are a living witness of what pure determination can do...Way to Go....
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! You must feel very proud of yourself!!!
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!
  • KatieConery
    KatieConery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Wow! All the sweat and hard work has really showed. Amazing job! You look amazing
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    That is NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!!!! You must be SO PROUD of yourself!!!!!!!!

You should submit your story to Dr. Oz. I bet you he'd bring you on the show ;)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing! Makes my 96 pounds look like child's play. Seeing what you have done makes me want to work that much harder, so thank you!
  • SydneyTash
    SydneyTash Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I can totally see the difference in your upper body in your more recent shots. More muscule and shoulder definition. Well done!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, excellent, wonderful, amazing, inspiring, awesome!!!!!!!!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WoW! You have dropped about equal to three Preteen! K U D O S ! : )
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!!! You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! 8]:happy:
  • yyynot
    yyynot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ed, congrats on all your success!! You have worked so, so hard. Good luck with healing the knee and best wishes for the upcoming surgeries. Keep up the amazing work!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!