Half the woman I was

Options

Replies

• Larissa26
    Larissa26 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Now that is inspiration!!!! U go girl, U look AMAZING!!!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Tremendous! So very proud of you
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You look awesome!
  • TotalTiger
    Options
    Hi from across the ditch. Holy crap! You are incredible. If I go so far as a "normal" BMI, I have to halve myself. I can't even imagine that so have not set my goal weight that low. Maybe it is possible. I'd love to know more about what you have done to get there. I will put in a friend request but I imagine you will be inundated today. Congratulations and good luck with getting pregnant.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. Youre definately going to find that man now!! ;-)

Oh I hope so and thanks :wink:
  • Kiwijay
    Options
    HOWWWWW did you do that?!!! The after photo looks like you took a photo of your skinny daughter!!!
    :laugh: hahahah I LOVE THIS thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! I assure you it's ME as I don't have a daughter. Thank you soooooo much!
  • Kiwijay
    Options
    :happy:
    wowee, what an inspiration this is. I started at size 22 and 124.50 kg 71/2 months ago and have only achieved a loss of 16.4 kilos. You have done so much in your 14 months , it's amazing. Spurred me on.
    Thank you for sharing.

Hun...not 'only' you HAVE lost 16.4kgs and that ain't nothing to sniff at you need to start saying I HAVE lost 16.4kgs!!!! You can do it and ask me anything...I added you :happy:
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    How wonderful and inspiring!! You look amazing! Way to go! :)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation -- you look amazing - like a different person and so much happier looking :)
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference, You look fantastic. Well done :)
  • Kiwijay
    Options
    Seriously everyone I am completely humbled by all your truly wonderful words and congratulations. I have laughed reading all the comments about it not being me etc and LOVE IT. It came at a great time...today I became a cover girl...{I got runner up in a magazines weightloss comp and the article came out today} it is weird seeing yourself in print and sadly they couldn't update the fact that I reached my goal before it went to print last wednesday.

I have no real pearls of wisdom to share with anyone. I am single, have no children so am able to focus 100% on ME! It has probably been the MOST selfish 14 months of my life and it's not over yet.

I love the gym, would live there if I could, no I don't eat my exercise cals back, the majority of my cal intake is from fruit, vege, lean meat {only 100g per portion} and I love legumes and beans etc. I am a major creature of habit and eat the same breakfast every single day, and once I find something i like to eat that is within my cals I eat it till I don't want to eat it anymore. I make everything from scratch and don't eat pre packaged food. I eat very 'raw' if that makes sense!

EVERYONE YOU CAN DO THIS. Believe me if I can YOU CAN. I wish I could help everyone. But really I don't really think I have done anything that amazing I am just me, changing my life so that I could have a future!

Enjoy your journey and once again I am very much humbled by you all

Kisses and hugs xxxx
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I see a family resemblance in the two photos but, surely the second picture is the daughter of the first picture! Seriously, you look wonderful. I can only imagine how happy you feel! Congrats!
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ..... I don't think you're going to be single for very long lol
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! you wouldn't think it was the same woman in both photos, Amazing. xxx
  • Kiwijay
    Options
    I see a family resemblance in the two photos but, surely the second picture is the daughter of the first picture! Seriously, you look wonderful. I can only imagine how happy you feel! Congrats!

Haha it seriously is ME I love this reaction it's fantastic! I think I look older and you all think I look younger..yeehaa!
  • Kiwijay
    Options

I sincerely hope not! :laugh:
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look like a supermodel! Congratulations
    p.s. love your decking & garden shrubs too lol :happy:
  • bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If you ever come to Texas feel free to call me :)

I sincerely hope not! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!