I think I need more friends!

Options
When I first started I made 10 or 12 friends on here right off, but that was a bit ago and quite a few are no longer on.

I'm nice, I promise. I have lost nearly 60 pounds, but have been stalled for quite a bit. In an effort to lose the last 45-50, I think new buddies might just help me a lot! I love to encourage and be encouraged. So, anyone else looking for buddies? I am 33, happy, outgoing, and positive. I don't care what age you are or how much you have lost or if you need to lose one single pound, I will be your friend no matter. Oh, and you guys should friend my boyfriend Shaun too. He is pretty cool, but then I may be biased! ;) He goes by Shaunicus on here.

Thanks in advance for being my friend! :)

Replies

• doreszko
    doreszko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) i sent ya a request. You're not alone that's for sure!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hey, great to meet you. I too find a lot of my friends have dropped out too. Sending request.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. The more friends the more support!
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'll send you a request.
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Request sent, and great job so far! I'd love to have some new friends on here as well for anybody who'd like to friend me. I'm 31, and I've lost 10 lbs on mfp, 25 lbs overall. I JUST realized that is actually at least 25% of the way to my goal from my top weight and that is pretty exciting.
  • Estemi
    Estemi Posts: 6
    Options
    I sent ya a friend request, too! :)
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    When I first started I made 10 or 12 friends on here right off, but that was a bit ago and quite a few are no longer on.

I'm nice, I promise. I have lost nearly 60 pounds, but have been stalled for quite a bit. In an effort to lose the last 45-50, I think new buddies might just help me a lot! I love to encourage and be encouraged. So, anyone else looking for buddies? I am 33, happy, outgoing, and positive. I don't care what age you are or how much you have lost or if you need to lose one single pound, I will be your friend no matter. Oh, and you guys should friend my boyfriend Shaun too. He is pretty cool, but then I may be biased! ;) He goes by Shaunicus on here.

Thanks in advance for being my friend! :)

Congrats on the 60lbs lost so far!!!

Im 32 (almost) and have about 40lbs to loose too!

Good luck with the rest of your losses!!

Ill add you too! If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Cheers :laugh:
  • JonesAK
    JonesAK Posts: 12
    Options
    Aaaaw! You guys! I am just blown away by how sweet the people on this site can be! So great to have new friends. Thanks, ladies. I am grinning from ear to ear here! Lets do this thing!
  • Estemi
    Estemi Posts: 6
    Options
    We are the ones in control! All we have to do is...well, do it! Haha :)
  • JonesAK
    Options
    I like that attitude. You are so right. We have control over our weight and our fitness, its all in the choices we make.
  • JonesAK
    Options
    Anyone else?
    :bigsmile:
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!!! I am in the same "I'm coming back to this site, and a lot of people are MIA" boat!!!
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    Sending you a request! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sending friend request ..... well done for what you've achieved so far :)
  • Stobbs88
    Stobbs88 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm quite new on here and need all the support I can get, please add me :smile:
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sending request..anyone else if free to add me also! The more the better I say! :)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    i need some friends too!
    feel free to add :ohwell:

good friends are part of the whole thing! :flowerforyou:
  • julieellam
    julieellam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and an not sure how the friends thing works, so can I add some of you guys?
  • 43freckles
    43freckles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Marcia nice to meet you. It's always nice to have more friends for support. I'll send you a invite :happy:
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request :)