Almost a yr,65 lbs down with pics:)

Options
HELLO EVERYONE,SO IN A FEW DAYS IT WILL BE MY ONE YEAR HERE ON MFP,I AM SUPER EXCITED..I HAD A ROUGH PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND LOST ALOT OF MY MOTIVATION,BUT IM HERE TODAY TO SHARE MY PICS TO NOT ONLY HELP ME SEE HOW FAR I HAVE COME,BUT TO ALSO HELP SOMEONE ELSE..I STARTED MY JOURNEY AT 242,WEARING SIZE 18/20,I STOPPED WEARING JEANS AT THIS POINT AND WORE SWEAT PANTS AND A BIG TSHIRT EVERYWHERE I WENT..YUP THAT WAS MY LOOK,I HATED WHO I WAS,I HATED HOW I LET MYSELF GO,I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..i'M A SHORTY 5'2 SO EVEN THOUGH IM IN THE HIGH 170S I STILL FEEL BIG..MY GOAL RIGHT NOW IS TO GET TO 150. I GAINED CLOSE TO 5 LBS THESE PAST WEEKS BUT i KNOW IF I GET MY HEAD RIGHT AND WITH THE HELP OF MY AWESOME FRIENDS HERE,I WILL REACH MY GOAL..aNYWHO,THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

BEFORE
IMAG0459-1.jpg
IMAG0461-1.jpg
IMAG0458-1.jpg

NOW
IMAG0169-1.jpg
IMAG0372.jpg
IMAG0264.jpg
IMAG0061.jpg

Replies

• raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are such an insperation to me I know this week is going to be better for you :) Love you and gosh look at how far you've come
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Bare with me,im trying to resize!!!
  • diva2bee
    diva2bee Posts: 14
    Options
    You look beautiful, great job!
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    You look awesome! You are my new inspiration as I am in pretty much the EXACT same boat as you with starting weight and the goals we want to reach. Keep it going you will get there!!
  • SuzieGaumnitz
    Options
    You are such an insperation to me I know this week is going to be better for you :) Love you and gosh look at how far you've come
    I don't know you but I am so proud of you! Everyday you try is another day that you are choosing to love yourself!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    You look beautiful, great job!
    Thank you!!!!
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    I don't know you but I am so proud of you! Everyday you try is another day that you are choosing to love yourself!!!
    Thanks to the both of you;)
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those pics really put things into perspective I bet! You look awesome! Don't give up. You have come way too far. :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!!
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The difference is amazing. It is inspiring to continue to eat super well! I am so proud of you Leah! :)
    keep up the amazing work. The results are beyond positive as you yourself can seee!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Woohoo You have done and incredible job and have much to be proud of! We all know this road is not and easy one and there will always be things to throw us off course, but as long as you get back on track nothing can stop us from reaching our goals! I am so proud of you and all your progress!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The difference is amazing. It is inspiring to continue to eat super well! I am so proud of you Leah! :)
    keep up the amazing work. The results are beyond positive as you yourself can seee!!
    Thanks Yessi,your push always helps me,so glad you have been part of my journey!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Woohoo You have done and incredible job and have much to be proud of! We all know this road is not and easy one and there will always be things to throw us off course, but as long as you get back on track nothing can stop us from reaching our goals! I am so proud of you and all your progress!
    Aww,thanks so much Sasha!!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Good job!! <Your baby boy is cute too ~ tee hee hee>
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You worked so hard for this and you look gorgeous hun! Congratulations on your success!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!