35 down in 12 weeks!!!

Options
kolkol
kolkol Posts: 300 Member
Here goes I hope pic upload works!
I have finally gotten the courage, almost a week later to post my before and during (half way pics). I am so encouraged by so many others on here, that I figure the least I could do is encourage others now :-)
I am 5'6" started at 202 exactly (my pic just says 200+ because I think I was actually 199, but it was close enough to my starting weight & in the same outfit, so I used that one) I am now 167!!! I eat 1200 calories a day (I do go over occasionally) I was just in a biggest loser competition and I did eat a higher calorie meal after weigh in, which it may have only gotten up to 1600-2000 for the day? I burn an average of 500-800 calories a day 5 days a week, very very occasionally I will do a Saturday. I try to drink a gallon of water a day and usually 20 oz shy of finishing it, there are 128 oz in a gallon (I was told to do this by a personal trainer). & very rarely I will eat some of my exercise calories back.
Hmm. I think thats most all my info. that most of you may want to know. Let me know if you have any other questions.
PicsArt_1332984862467.png

Replies

• Joe_2012
    Joe_2012 Posts: 36
    Options
    beautiful!!
  • Mooreshd
    Mooreshd Posts: 7
    Options
    That is amazing, you look really Good!
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look great!
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to go, friend!
  • Lee510
    Lee510 Posts: 46
    Options
    Congratulations on the excellent weight loss! You look great.

Made me check the calendar. I'm down 36 pounds in 12 weeks. We had the Biggest Loser at my job too. I didn't win, but it got me started on this journey. One of the participants told me about MFP, but too late in the competition to help. He didn't win either, but we've both made tremendous gains...er...LOSSES!:laugh:
  • Bestrong177
    Options
    Way to go! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! You look fantastic!
  • Bestrong177
    Options
    Great job to you as well! Gotta ask....what is MFP?
  • CoachDave2012
    CoachDave2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! I do a very similar program in terms of calories in and calories burned. Keep it up!
  • Lee510
    Lee510 Posts: 46
    Options
    My Fitness Pal
  • CoachDave2012
    CoachDave2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're on it now, MY Fitness Pal .com
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
    My biggest loser just ended last Tuesday., starting January 3rd. I won 3rd place. there was a first place man & a first place woman then second, third and fourth were men & women mixed. I was very happy to place!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    LOOK GOOD!
  • SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I am at -30 lbs in 3 months so far, feel free to friend me if you like :)
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And you did it so quickly. The differences in the pics are amazing. Look at ur stomach and thighs. I mean... WOW!!! *applauds OP*
  • prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Congrats!!!
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What do you do for exercise?
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Great job to you as well! Gotta ask....what is MFP?

MyFitnessPal
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ahhh mazzzing you're hard work truly shows you are an inspiration! :happy:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Jeeze woman, that's awesome!! You look great! (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!