you know you have kids when.........

MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
you go to put your shoes on and you double knot the shoe laces. I thought this would be a good tread, what are some of yours?

Replies

• blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    When you cut your sandwich in 1/4s. :flowerforyou:
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    How about when you are standing in line at the cashier, photocopier and you start rocking side to side. Not only have I done it many times but I've seen others do it. You don't even realize your doing it - especially when you are tired!:yawn:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    your bladder barely lasts from the house to the grocery store. :laugh:
  • when you go to the store by yourself and yet you still open the back doors of your van.
  • Eryn47
    Eryn47 Posts: 34
    when you announce to anyone in hearing distance that you need to go potty.... :blushing: !!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    when you watch disney channel even when the kids are not around
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    when all the younger co workers are talking about drinking and going to parties on weekends and you talk about going school shopping
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    when you announce to anyone in hearing distance that you need to go potty.... :blushing: !!!

:blushing: Guilty.
  • You know all the words to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :laugh: My son is 33 yrs old and I still do the rock back and forth! Although I must say I am also the oldest of 9 with numerous nieces and nephews so I have had to do the rock back and forth for quite a few years! Still in all I find myself doing it!:laugh:

:tongue: Right now I am so excited because I lost another 1.4 lbs this week, finally broke 150!!! I have been on this site for over a year but for quite a few months I didn't stick to eating correctly or excercising so I didn't lose anything. That really makes me mad at myself because if I had stuck to it I would be at my goal weight! So for all of you out there you can see what not eating correctly & excercising does to you and if you do eat correctly and excercise what it does for you!!! I firmly believe in excercise, excercise, excercise!!:tongue:
  • Bratsche
    Bratsche Posts: 34 Member
    you're frustrated with the high school class you're teaching and tell them they have to the count of 5, and then start counting.....

funny thing is....it worked!!! :laugh:
  • Kate01
    Kate01 Posts: 14 Member
    When you find yourself picking up the Caadbury's Freddo's instead of the the Flake.....
  • MOMOFTWO29

:blushing: Guilty.

me too :blushing:
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    How about when you are standing in line at the cashier, photocopier and you start rocking side to side. Not only have I done it many times but I've seen others do it. You don't even realize your doing it - especially when you are tired!:yawn:
    I catch myself doing this ALL OF THE TIME!! Will we ever stop??
  • MOMOFTWO29
    these are all good ones. I have even did the count to 5 thing with my cats, :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I open the bandaids for co-workers and put it on them.
  • When you no longer call your spouse by their name but instead you call them "mommy" or "daddy"

Of course you could just have an odd relationship and still do this without kids... :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    When you're driving around with The Wonder Pets cd playing in the car and you have no children with you! :embarassed:

Oh, and singing along saying "This is sewious!!!" :laugh:
  • When you're driving around with The Wonder Pets cd playing in the car and you have no children with you! :embarassed:

Oh, and singing along saying "This is sewious!!!" :laugh:

Celery anyone?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    When you no longer call your spouse by their name but instead you call them "mommy" or "daddy"

Of course you could just have an odd relationship and still do this without kids... :laugh:

I do this too, so does my hubby
This discussion has been closed.